Hacking wii flow help please

cairnsy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a hard drive connected to my wii games play well with neogamma , the problem is i put the wii flow forwarder on a sd card and run it from homebrew channel it sees the games if i go to download covers it trys to find them but says no files downloaded if i go on a blank cover it has the title and if i press play game it goes to blue screen with error. please help i am realy new to this but would love to get this cover flo working

thanks

kc

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The cover thing is purely cosmetic. If it's a new game, then most likely nobody has yet submitted a cover for the game yet (check wiitdb.com to see if the game has the requested covers). Oh, and obviously, you need an internet connection and sufficient space on your SD card to allow the downloads to arrive.
smile.gif

That blue screen error is probably the 002 error. It only happens with certain games (also: some loaders automatically have this setting enabled...what version of wiiflow do you have?). If you check the game settings for that particular game, there should be an option called 'Error 002 fix'. Make sure that is enabled.

cairnsy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for being a pain now i have done it as it was in the wii flow settings but i have tried to download covers for the 20 games that are in the will it finds the title of the games but noo covers how do i do this

also can i install this wii flow as a channel rather than have to go into home brew channel all the time thanks for the help.

many thanks wever your a star if u want satellite sorting am your man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol