wii flash

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by revengebeast, Aug 9, 2008.

1. revengebeast
    OP

revengebeast Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2008
    United States
    is there any way of upgrading the flash player on the internet channel???

2. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    There's no way to do it. You have to wait for Channel updates released by Nintendo.

3. Prime

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    It seems like they will never update it, Tab-browsing is a must!

4. Livin in a box

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    Nintendo never update anything, so don't expect anything. They only update the Nintendo Channel every 2 months in Europe.

5. TanookiSuit

TanookiSuit GBAtemp Addict

Nov 11, 2004
    United States
    Louisville, KY
    Nintendo used to do fairly frequent updates to that browser in beta and a pair into finals. Opera said they'd keep developing it and then when a release came would have Nintendo update it, so it's not Nintendo who needs harassing but the opera team. Go bug them with an email and see what gets shaken out of them.

...oh and the Nintendo Channel here I think is updated every other week I believe, sometimes every week. I don't use it anyways as it's a colossal waste of space. I just keep the original set of 6 channels the system has or downloaded in its first few months on the market along with the browser so I have more room for wiiware and neogeo games.

6. Livin in a box

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    The games on the DS Download thing are just plain awful. Iron Man? I mean come on.

7. TanookiSuit

TanookiSuit GBAtemp Addict

Nov 11, 2004
    United States
    Louisville, KY
    Like I said it's a waste of space. Between it and the save companion file it creates it's larger than any downloadable game I think, or at least ties with FFCC My Life as a King.