Gaming Wii Fit U - free trial (cheap full upgrade)

aur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere else after the Nintendo Direct announcement ...

Basically, if you download the free 31-day trial before 31st Jan you can upgrade it to the full version just by getting hold of the Fit Meter:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U/Wii-Fit-U-592631.html#Get_started

So for £19.99 you can get hold of the full game, and a month before the boxed release (assuming you have a Balance Board already).

Options (with amazon.co.uk current prices) are:
  • Nov 1st
    • Free trial + Fit Meter = £19.99
  • Dec 6th
    • Boxed version (with Fit Meter) = £49.99
    • Boxed version (with Balance Board & Fit Meter) = £84.99
  • Feb 1st
    • Paid Download version £???

[Q] what is the Fit Meter?
Nintendo said:
Pick up a Fit Meter to track your activity level throughout the day. This portable accessory records your steps and detects changes in activity level, altitude and atmospheric pressure, and can even estimate what kind of exercise you're doing aside from Wii Fit U. Using the built-in infrared technology of the Wii U GamePad, you can quickly and easily add this information to your Wii Fit U profile and chart your overall physical activity level during the day.

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded this, and then went out and bought a fit meter; however after I registered it on my home menu Wii Fit U still shows up as, "Wii Fit U (Free)". >_<

Also I was super excited for the Gym Rooms, but now I'm disappointed O___-___O You can only see limited information about your friends/family that have joined your room; it only includes a basic breakdown and statistics of gender and activity scores performed by people in your Gym plus the Calories they burn in a day with their Fit Meter or Fit U mini games. It would have been nice to be able to see everyone's BMI and Weight or daily steps on a Graph to compete with each other (if you want to share that information).

The other MAJOR MAJOR glaring problem that Nintendo needs to fix PLUS VITE, is the units in the game. It really sucks not being able to view the units in metric/SI @__@
WTF Nintendo!!?!?!?

also...
What about hygiene though?
chances are if you bought a used board in decent condition then in probably was not used, Lol. Take a Lysol Wipe to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: