wii fit plus measuring channel-is there one?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by madeirabhoy, Mar 6, 2010.

1. madeirabhoy
    OP

Member madeirabhoy GBAtemp Fan

Im sure im being thick here.

Have the original wii fit, which installed a channel that you can use if you just want to weigh yourself. I have a backup on hard drive of wii fit plus which i obviously use now. I cant find any option to update the channel, and when ive used the channel to weigh myself it doesnt seem to correspond with the wii fit plus, ie i can have just used wii fit plus, but the channel says i havent used it in weeks.

am i doing something wrong? is there a newer channel?

2. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I'm not familiar with the channels, but I do know that the NTSC and the PAL data don't match. So if you have a PAL wii fit game and a NTSC wii fit plus, it'll treat both as different games.

If that is the case, I can't say how to get the data to correspond (the first time wii fit plus starts, it searches for the data of the original wii fit of the same region).

3. madeirabhoy
    OP

Member madeirabhoy GBAtemp Fan

both are the PAL releases.

4. wilsoff

Member wilsoff GBAtemp Regular

United States
    There is one. I can't remember where you need to go in the game to install it.

Other option is to wii wiiscrubber to extract the .wad and install that with wadmanager. I think it's called HealthPackUP.wad or something similar.

BACKUP YOUR SAVE DATA FIRST BEFORE MESSING.