wii fit plus - help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by yoniwei, Jan 30, 2010.

Jan 30, 2010

wii fit plus - help by yoniwei at 6:46 PM (736 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. yoniwei
    OP

Newcomer yoniwei Member

Canada
    OK, so I softmodded my wii many many months or a year ago, not really sure, and then pretty much placed it in a corner never to touch it again. Then, I got wii fit plus as a present and when I tried to play it, it won't load and I just get a blank screen. Other games still work, so I'm not sure why this isn't, but i think it has somethign to do with the mods obviously. I still have 3.2U firmware, and so would I need to update this to 4.2 to get it to work or something? If I do, could you kindly point me in the right direction of a guide of some sort? For example, if my wii is modded, I'm pretty sure I can't just install new firmware without bricking or whatever, so I'm not sure how to go about this. Any help is appreciated, I tried looking at the guides but i'm not sure which one pertains to my case if i've already got it modded with homebrew channel/backup launcher and all that. thanks!

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    1. Loader?
    2. cIOS rev?

3. yoniwei
    OP

Newcomer yoniwei Member

Canada
    you might have to tell me how to find that information haha but here's what I think

IOS16-64 V257 is one of the files on the SD card.. and I have wad manager 1.3 I don't know if that's a "loader" or w/e sorry trying to get back into things here... let me know where else I need to look if that's not enoguh

4. wilsoff

Member wilsoff GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Have you got IOS53 installed?

You can find out by loading Dop-IOS Mod v11.1 and going to view system information (or somethin like that). It should list your IOSs.

If you haven't got IOS53, install it.

Likewise you may as well install the latest IOS60 and 61 as I've heard they help.

There's no need to apply any patches.

WARNING: Make sure you have bootmii boot2 installed and have a working nand back up before you start messing with this.