Hacking Wii Fit Plus Channel

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yadster said:
Once you have the wad how do you edit it so it will load Wii Fit Plus from your hard drive/memory stick?

Anyone? Would love to know which app to use to edit the wad to change boot options.

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yadster said:
yadster said:
Once you have the wad how do you edit it so it will load Wii Fit Plus from your hard drive/memory stick?

Anyone? Would love to know which app to use to edit the wad to change boot options.

pretty please
unsure.gif

FiveseveN

Trophies
XP
Country
jakejm79 said:
FiveseveN said:
Channel space wasted.

Agreed, a bathroom scale would be a lot simpler and he wouldn't have to stand in front of the TV and since he complained that "walking over to the TV cabinet was too much effort" he could avoid walking into the room at all. But then again maybe WiiFit isn't for him since things are "too much effort."

Finally a man with intelligence, nice to meet you sir.

jamisonf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
The wads you see are likely in the UPDATE partition. The update BTW is system 3.4...

The channel is in the "INSTALLER" partition (It's Partition #2 on the disc in WiiScrubber, #1 is UPDATE, #3 is the actual game). The filename is "HealthNANDPackUp.wad"

Thank you, that's exactly what i needed, since you cant install it while using USB Loader...

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yadster said:
Could someone at least point me in the right direction to edit the Wii Fit Plus channel to boot from WBFS... pretty please
wink.gif

You could certainly create a channel that would load the Wii Fit Plus game directly. I use this application and it has worked well for me as it's pretty easy to use

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=153471

If you mean you want to install the official Wii Fit Plus channel and have it forward to the USB drive when you actually exercise, that's not possible.

I use the official WiiFitPlus channel because it allows you to do a 'quick test' of your weight without having to actually load the game. So it's much quicker than waiting for the USB Loader to kick in first, then load the game, then weigh myself. I don't really use the WiiFit other than to track my weight. I created a separate channel to launch WiiFitPlus using the application above, on the rare occasion I feel like using it.

KennyLeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakejm79 said:
FiveseveN said:
Channel space wasted.

Agreed, a bathroom scale would be a lot simpler and he wouldn't have to stand in front of the TV and since he complained that "walking over to the TV cabinet was too much effort" he could avoid walking into the room at all. But then again maybe WiiFit isn't for him since things are "too much effort."

Until you have kids you may not realize that it is a good idea to protect your entertainment center. My entertainment center is pretty much an impregnable fortress staving off a toddler. You'd be surprised at the amount of effort it takes to get into the thing to flip the hard drive on. That being said, it isn't the sort of calorie burning exercise that I'd get wii fit credit for. It also isn't the sort of thing I want to do when I just want to do a quick weigh in.

Sorry you're too small minded to consider that possibility.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have kids, but mine are taught not to touch things that they shouldn't, I have my entertainment stand fully open and assessable and haven't had any problems. I am sorry that you are too small minded to appreciate the humor and sarcasm of my original post.

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
yadster said:
Could someone at least point me in the right direction to edit the Wii Fit Plus channel to boot from WBFS... pretty please
wink.gif

You could certainly create a channel that would load the Wii Fit Plus game directly. I use this application and it has worked well for me as it's pretty easy to use

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=153471

If you mean you want to install the official Wii Fit Plus channel and have it forward to the USB drive when you actually exercise, that's not possible.

I use the official WiiFitPlus channel because it allows you to do a 'quick test' of your weight without having to actually load the game. So it's much quicker than waiting for the USB Loader to kick in first, then load the game, then weigh myself. I don't really use the WiiFit other than to track my weight. I created a separate channel to launch WiiFitPlus using the application above, on the rare occasion I feel like using it.

Thanks for the heads up. I had created a forwarder using Loadstructor1.7 which works fine but been able to use the official Wii Fit Plus channel and have it load the game from the hard drive would have been a bonus :-) Appreciate your help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: And no it's not a pic of uremum