Hacking wii fit plus and main menu

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming you have a PAL game? If so, I've yet to see someone make burned Wii Fit+ PAL work - That error is what most people are getting with it. The NTSC version works fine, at least in my experience.

Did you download the game or dump yourself? If you downloaded it, I have a feeling that the ISO available online is a bad dump. Others with Wii Fit+ issues on here also all downloaded the PAL one.

EDIT: Saw your second post...My friend just burned it and ran with neogamma, nothing special needed (beyond a balance board). I have it on USB loader. Don't know anyone with CORP to try it. You do need CORP for anything to run from system menu.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Extract the dip module from cIOSrev14, get to know what IOS Wii Fit Plus uses, and overwrite its dip module with the one you extracted from the cIOS. I thought i already said that you need the cIOSrev14 dip for this game as it uses different 001 code as the other games.

Ooops, you said you get an error occured. Then it's either a disc issue, or the used IOS is missing the trucha bug. You can find out what's the issue by using a loader once.

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
techboy said:
I'm assuming you have a PAL game? If so, I've yet to see someone make burned Wii Fit+ PAL work - That error is what most people are getting with it. The NTSC version works fine, at least in my experience.

Did you download the game or dump yourself? If you downloaded it, I have a feeling that the ISO available online is a bad dump. Others with Wii Fit+ issues on here also all downloaded the PAL one.
yes its the pal version i bought my GF wiifit and the board so she wants to use the data with plus. the game works fine throught neogamma rev 8 but that confuses her so i juse need to get it working through the main menu

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks like your the first i've heard to get this game to work. Maybe it's because no one i know uses neogamma...now i'm going to have to try it myself.
smile.gif

Do you have cIOSCORP? If not, you need it (or just some IOSes from it: IOS60 and the IOS used by the game). Be sure its updated, (3.4 or 3.5).

Other than that, have no clue why it wouldn't work, especially since neogamma runs it fine. That eliminates a bad dump and a coaster'd DVD.

OnlineTuba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine through the disc channel on my PAL Wii PAL version of the game, I'm on 3.2e, cIOSCORP V1.01 haven't bothered to update the whole cIOSCORP but I have updated a few IOS to get games like madworld, and New Super Mario Bros to run.

Also works through Neogamma with cIOS249 rev14.

If there is anything I can do to help or find out what IOS's I have let me know and i'll look for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte