Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
I have the option to go grab Wii Fit today, but I'm in a pickle. Broke, and the only way I can get it is to use a trade-in promo and off a few of my original wii games (NiGHTS, Mario Party, Big Brain Academy, RE4)

Is the game worth losing those originals? Keep in mind the Wii info in my sig...

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think it's worth every penny I spent on it (Way more than it costs in the US) but I wouldn't trade in any games... just cause I love to collect them!
smile.gif

But since you have a wiikey, and if you don't collect / mind about the originals... go for it
smile.gif
I think it's fun as hell... an my girl is hot when she does the hula hoops
tongue.gif

Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah thats a contributing factor I failed to address, my girlfriend is super pumped about playing it. You gotta do what you gotta do, and I'm still getting to keep my favorite wii games....

Thanks guys/gals
smile.gif

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
i Brought it in the uk last Thursday it was totally sold out at the 25 retail shops i tried i stumbled on it in a classified ads column on internet.
It was £20 more including the petrol i offered to pay for the seller to deliver it worth every penny m8 been promising to join a gym and exercise for years and never got round to it since getting wii fit ive worked out evry day except today (aching) everyone whos tried it also think its the best thing since sliced bread get it!!!

Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not out of shape, per-say.....but playing boom blox for a few hours the other day destroyed my throwing arm...so that should be a sign that this could possibly help me out. I've burned more calories through my fingers than anything else in the past......years...
tongue.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was lucky enough to get one via an internet store that actually had it in stock. I would say its well worth the money and loads of activities you can do. Don't forget you can have more than 1 profile saved using a Mii so all your family can exercise and save the results. You can also have a competition to see who gets the best scores.

sean0007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jalaneme said:
i'm not buying wii fit right now, it's too expensive atm.

I need to disagree with this one, a yoga class alone will set you back $100 for 8 weeks. If you can afford it buy it. Also, it all depends on how often you use it and whether you like to get up and move while playing a video game. I have used it for 2 hours since I got it yesterday and I think its worth every penny... and no I don't work for Nintendo.

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just my 2p guys !

I borrowed Wii Fit from a friend of mine and have to say that it was fun to start with ... but not worth the £70 (UK RRP)

If it was say £50 (or if you can find it this cheap somewhere) then I would buy it.

My take on this is Yes a Yoga class could cost £40 per term but at least you have an expert to tell you where you're going wrong and to give you one on one advice. and as for the other stuff ... I can go jogging outside, push-ups and sit-ups in my front room and bench press the wife if i want to get fit !

You could also play your DS while on a cycle machine ! If you have to game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb