wii fit data deleted

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by adammay02, May 23, 2011.

May 23, 2011

wii fit data deleted by adammay02 at 4:42 PM (666 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. adammay02
    OP

Newcomer adammay02 Member

United Kingdom
    Bit of a strange one here, but my missus went on the wii fit today, and it said that your user data must be reset, plesae click to continue.

Has this happened to anyone before and is there a way of getting the data back, as she has been using it for over 2 years now and she uses it at least twice a week.

any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Macca

2. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Now she will re-fat

3. Ryoku83

Member Ryoku83 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    if its been deleted your out of luck unless you had it backed up

4. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    That's a strange message. I've been using it for quite a while as well now (over 1000 days), and though it's not exactly twice a week, I never even heard of the message.

(perhaps it's worth mentioning I switched to wii fit plus somewhere halfway...but I doubt that matters).

If it's any comfort: I was able to transfer the savegame from my real nand to my uneek'ed nand, so it's not protected or anything. If you have a recent bootmii backup, you can extract the data from it and (most likely) use savegame manager gx to restore that data back to your real nand. Of course, all progress between the backup and now will be gone.