genius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I try to run Wii Family Ski PAL on my chiped PAL WII. I tried FW 3.4 and rolled back to 3.2 .
If I boot the disc I get the "Error please remove disc and shutdown" blackscreen ...

I can start the disc with GeckoOS .. so it may be a mission IOS or a IOS with the T-Bug removed ? but how can I find out which IOS I need to change ?

Thanks
geni

genius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know that the softmnod will do the trick (as well as gecko) .. but I`m still curious where to find the cause for this ...

Geni

genius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok I found out it's IOS35 which is used by the game. Now how can I create a patched IOS35 which includes the BUG ??

Does the IOS Downgarde patch all IOS's with the BUG ?

When using Systemmenu 290 and IOS30 is it safe to delete all IOS > 30 ?

My WII is chiped and preloader is installed as brick protection

Thx
Geni

genius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't want to patch the whole system. I try to understand when which IOS is used and when the Bug was patched by N.

I made notrmal updates up to 3.4 and rolled back by ios donwngrade and cios downgrade.

Sure .. there are many ways to run the T-signed disc - I just like to know what exactly happens.

Geni

genius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how can I patch ios35 to include the t-signing bug ?

If I delete ios35 the game won't start anymore ... with the ios in place it boots to ther error screen.

Is it right that booting the disc depends on the IOS which the systemmenue runs on -
if the game itself could contain a check for the T-sign bug and throws an error message ?

So I have to keep to things in mind - first the ios for the systemmenu to enable homebrew and
second the ios the booting game needs which may check for t-singed disc and throw an error ??

am I right ?

Geni

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr