Wii Error When Installing Priiloader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by JDC56, Dec 27, 2010.

Dec 27, 2010
  1. JDC56

Newcomer JDC56 Newbie

Dec 27, 2010
    United Kingdom
    I have been trying to use the new Goldneye (legal copy) and I have found out I need to have Priiloader to block updates. When trying to install Priiloader however, it comes up with this message:
    WARNING: /title/00000001/00000002/content/10000046.app is reprted as 0kb!
    Ignore priloader "installation"?
    It is recommended that you ignore the installation if Priiloader has't succesfully installed yet
    A=Yes B=No Home/Start=Exit

I always go exit as I have not installed preloader or Priiloader before. What is wrong? I am on firmware 3.2 and on IOS61 v21.29. This is really annoying me [​IMG].
    I don't know if you need more information on my Wii, but just ask if you do.

You might also want to know that I accidentley deleted Private in my SD and its files (if any, and I have no idea what it was for) and I have noticed that BootMii doesnt work from my Homebrew Channel. Is there supposed to be an app for it? If there is, its not on my SD.

Also, I dont mind if there is another way of skipping updates, I just want to play Goldeneye =(
    NVM, I managed to get it working without Priiloader, and instead using a combination of Starfall and Gecko loader.
  2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Dec 3, 2009
    Do you have bootmii boot2? Then it's safe to instal it. To the 10000046.app: The priiloader installer is renaming the system menu from 00000046.app to 10000046.app and renames priiloader from priiloader.dol to 00000046.app. This will mean that priiloader is launching and not the system menu. Maybe the 10000046.app is from a failed priiloader installation?