Hacking Wii Error code 109234

Fretfu_lTurtl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I recently did a bootmii NAND restore, and everything went just fine. However, when I wanted to connect to the internet, I started to receive the error code 109234. "There is a problem with the WiiConnect24 service. Please try again later." Ever since then, I have been unable to connect to the internet. Also, my Wii number seems to be missing as well.

Thank you!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
WiiConnect24 hasn't been supported in years (there's an alternative called RiiConnect24 if you're interested). However lack of WiiConnect24 shouldn't be interfering with basic WiFi connection. Maybe consider checking your router settings, make sure you have mac filtering disabled or properly configured, etc.

Reactions: jeannotte

Fretfu_lTurtl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiConnect24 hasn't been supported in years (there's an alternative called RiiConnect24 if you're interested). However lack of WiiConnect24 shouldn't be interfering with basic WiFi connection. Maybe consider checking your router settings, make sure you have mac filtering disabled or properly configured, etc.
Thanks for your reply! The only problem is, I am not able connect to the internet at all. I've done some research and found that this happens when your Wii hasn't generated a Wii number yet. Strange bug perhaps? Maybe re-installing the NAND should help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    JuanBaNaNa @ JuanBaNaNa: Imagine you're sleeping and suddenly: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmtYhtsy72A