Hacking Wii error 109106 (WiiConnect 24)

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
According to dogtendo

Error Code: 109106

There was a problem registering the console to the WiiConnect24 service. What to do:
  • If you have multiple routers and/or modems, try to connect to no more than one router and one modem try connecting from another location.
  • If you are using only one modem or router, something on your network or from your Internet Service Provider is blocking the connection. You may need to contact your service provider for more information.
  • If you do not have the ability to connect from another location (such as a friend's house), please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may discuss available options.

This is just idiotic, it doesn't matter what provider or router your using, don't have an issue going on wii shop channel, opera browser etc, just everybody votes channel, email, news, forecast.

A format is required? is what i read, which is strange as like i said it worked perfectly fine and then suddenly comes up with this message. :/

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
Been messing around with *NEEK and/or emulated nands?
Funny enough i read that too, and the answer is no. Not even got one setup. I guess i'll do a bootmii nand backup tomorrow and reformat, see if it goes, but i cant lose all my channels/save data, it would take forever sorting it all out again. :/

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you set the recommended port forwarding/ firewall options?
Also wich game is giving you this error?

A Wii system format will fix this if nothing else works.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The error code actually means you have too many messages sitting in the outbox. So for whatever reason it can't send messages out and they've been backing up over a period of time (if you've turned on usage tracking in the nintendo channel, the system menu likes to send lots of messages about what you're playing).
This is usually caused by the wii's NWC24 registration info getting messed up by running an emulated NAND and Nintendo's server refusing to let it login to send mail. But if you haven't been using *NEEK and the wii is online, I'm not sure how else it could happen. Unless there really is something blocking access to the email URLs, like the error message mentions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr