vdeolive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

I've bought recently a black wii in 4.3E that i have softmodded with Pimp my wii and i have installed USBLoaderGX r1262 which works pretty well setted with the right forwarders and i am fully enjoying wii/gc/vc games. i have some issues on emulators with my pad.

I'm trying to make my 3rd party controller to work but i didn't find active link in 2018 to download compatible emulators searching on the forum threads.

My classic pro controller is not working with some of them and make the wiimote to shake as a crazy. I think this is the analog issue where the directions are stuck on down position. I found a way with snes 9x gx 4.3.7 where the analog are desactivated but i don't find any equivalent emulator for FCE Ultra GX, VBA next GX and Not64/Mupen. I tried with FCE Ultra GX 3.4.0, VisualBoyAdvanceGX-2.3.7 and mupen64-20171009 without success.

Original Pro Controller for wii is about 99$ and i don't want to spend such amount to play especially when i need 2 controllers.

Could you please indicate me where to find the holy grail emulators in order to fix analog issue on 3rd party controller please?

Thanking you

Last edited by vdeolive,

vdeolive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

For nes, pce, gb & gba workaround solution is to unplug the classic controller pro and play with the wiimote. Efficient.

Classic Pro controller is working on md (genesis plus 1.3.1), snes gx (4.3.7) and retroarch 1.7.5.

The only really missing for me is wii64 / not64 with analog fix. I saw some threads talking about fix94 version that i
would like to test but i don't find any active link.

Could you please share it with me please?

Thanking you

vdeolive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I finally gave up and i've bought an original classic pro controller which fix almost everything with better perceived quality. Nothing better than original.

The last thing which resists to me is wiisx / wiisxr which does not work for me. I tried to launch castlevania sotn usa and the classic controller works on the menu but does not respond in game. I have tried several version of the emulator but no fix at the moment.

Did you have an active link for a compatible version of the emulator please?

Thanking you

Last edited by vdeolive,

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello,

I finally gave up and i've bought an original classic pro controller which fix almost everything with better perceived quality. Nothing better than original.

The last thing which resists to me is wiisx / wiisxr which does not work for me. I tried to launch castlevania sotn usa and the classic controller works on the menu but does not respond in game. I have tried several version of the emulator but no fix at the moment.

Did you have an active link for a compatible version of the emulator please?

Thanking you
Any and all versions work perfect with Castlevania SotN.

vdeolive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes. The game runs perfectly. Problem is the pad non response in game.

So how do i do to make my classic pro controller to work with castlevania please?

There's any option/manipulation to do in the emulator to activate the pad?

Thanking you

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yes. The game runs perfectly. Problem is the pad non response in game.

So how do i do to make my classic pro controller to work with castlevania please?

There's any option/manipulation to do in the emulator to activate the pad?

Thanking you
Settings > Input > PSX Controller Type > Standard.
Settings > Input > Configure Input. This should be in Automatic.
Settings > Input > Configure Buttons > Load Default.

That's it. You should be able to play without any issues whatsoever related to input.

vdeolive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

New try. Everything is setted according what you said. Launch title appears, and then nothing happens. Only home button works to comeback to the menu but +/start button don't. Don't know how to go farther on this topic.

Any other idea?

Thanking you

vdeolive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Setting pad on analog vs standard, i can access ingame filename creation with the right stick but buttons are not mapped correctly.

I saw many threads talking about analog fixing but i didn't found my fix at the moment. (I am using winsxr 2.3).

Any idea to go ahead please?

Thanking you

Last edited by vdeolive,

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Setting pad on analog vs standard, i can access ingame filename creation with the right stick but buttons are not mapped correctly.

I saw many threads talking about analog fixing but i didn't found my fix at the moment. (I am using winsxr 2.3).

Any idea to go ahead please?

Thanking you
What happens if you try to remap the buttons?

vdeolive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What happens if you try to remap the buttons?

I finally got the solution. Putting bios scph1001.bin on the sd root sd:/wiisxr/bios and choosing run through bios instead of default HLE in the wiisxr options, it finally works. Original classic pro controller respond and enables me to play!

Bios seems to be the key to make gamepad works. For further advice to the next guys!

Have a nice night!

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I finally got the solution. Putting bios scph1001.bin on the sd root sd:/wiisxr/bios and choosing run through bios instead of default HLE in the wiisxr options, it finally works. Original classic pro controller respond and enables me to play!

Bios seems to be the key to make gamepad works. For further advice to the next guys!

Have a nice night!
LOL. One would assume you were using the original bios anyway, since it's the 100% sure way to improve your compatibility in every single emulator case. Nice to know your problem was solved.

vdeolive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the support. It was little bit difficult to make my wii fully setted with such amount of outdated tutos and broken links available on internet in 2019 but after many tries and files manipulation, it finally fully works. Let's play!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...