Hardware Wii does not connect to internet? (Error 51330)

elcarajos666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I cannot connect my Wii to internet, I want to connect it principally for updating the hacks on the wii and playing online, nothing else, but I always get 51330, even on a open-wireless point. Can someone help me?

AndreGalvez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The best things that came to my mind is buy a usb-lan adapter and reset your wii

Also it could be that the wi fi antenna on your wii is not working

elcarajos666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The best things that came to my mind is buy a usb-lan adapter and reset your wii

Also it could be that the wi fi antenna on your wii is not working
Even on a point without password (aka hostpost on my phone) didn't connect. Do you think maybe it's the antenna? It has been already repaired before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have two Wii antenna remplacaments, should I remplace it for another one? It's weird it's detecting points but doesn't connect, not even on a open one.

AndreGalvez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The most likely is that the antenna isn't working, instead of taking it to reapair I recommend you to buy another wii

On Mexico that would cost $200 pesos and a wii costs $300-$400 pesos

elcarajos666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The most likely is that the antenna isn't working, instead of taking it to reapair I recommend you to buy another wii

On Mexico that would cost $200 pesos and a wii costs $300-$400 pesos
dammit must be my worst day, I don't really want to buy another Wii. I'll try tomorrow remplacing the antenna and see if anything works.

Also the fact that wii doesn't output av, just componnent. Do you really think should I buy another Wii instead?

Reactions: AndreGalvez

AndreGalvez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
dammit must be my worst day, I don't really want to buy another Wii. I'll try tomorrow remplacing the antenna and see if anything works.

Also the fact that wii doesn't output av, just componnent. Do you really think should I buy another Wii instead?

You can try taking it to repair also but I highly recommend you to take it to another place.

On my personal experience I will totally buy another Wii without thinking it twice

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Did you have an USB HDD and is it placed on the TOP of your Wii ?
If yes please put it beside the Wii.
The Magnet from the HDDand/or the Controller from the HDD´s Case can cause Issues/Interferences when placed on the Top because the WiFi Module is also installed on the Top.

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: jeannotte

elcarajos666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello.:)

Did you have an USB HDD and is it placed on the TOP of your Wii ?
If yes please put it beside the Wii.
The Magnet from the HDDand/or the Controller from the HDD´s Case can cause Issues/Interferences when placed on the Top because the WiFi Module is also installed on the Top.

Thank you.:)
Hi, not really, there is nothing on the sides beside my PS2 Fat that is disconnected. I just remember now I had the same issue when I had my old Wii, maybe it's something on the modem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs