Hardware Wii disk slot light always on

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii has had this problem for months. When I was installing a case mod for my wii, the case was too tight and i was jamming stuff on and also I had to take the wii apart to install the case. After installing the case, my wii disk slot light is always on except when the console is off and not in wiiconnect24. I was just wondering if anyone knew what could have possibly caused this.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isnt that a good thing?

I had to manually make my disc slot go on:

n538333417_972006_9181.jpg

If anything, you connected the red wire to B1 on the circuit board that the Red/Black plug (which connects to the front of the Wii) is connected to.

NOTWORKING123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you get to much internet messages. my friend sent me a message a day, i was so pissed off. As long as you dont read the message your wii light will keep on going on

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NOTWORKING123 said:
Maybe you get to much internet messages. my friend sent me a message a day, i was so pissed off. As long as you dont read the message your wii light will keep on going on

Not if you mod it to always stay on like I did and what he possibly did.

My light stays on when I turn it on. It says on when I play Wii or Gamecube Games. It does not blink, fade, or do anything but stay on at the brightest level until the Wii is literally off with the Red light.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night