Wii DDR

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Elisa_, Apr 11, 2008.

Apr 11, 2008

Wii DDR by Elisa_ at 12:26 PM (942 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Elisa_
    OP

Member Elisa_ GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Well, If I buy this in normal stores (Target, Kmart etc..) will it include it with DDR Hottest Party? Or is it seperate. If it is seperate, where can I buy the seperate mat.

2. Mirato

Member Mirato GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I got a copy of this (Not retail), So i had to get a mat off ebay. It does the job, pretty cheap aswell. However, im pretty sure if u buy the retail version it should come with the mat.

It sucks, i havnt even been able to play this game properly i keep thinking im gonna mess up the floor boards -___-'.

3. Elisa_
    OP

Australia
    Woah! The game 'sucks'? If so, please give me a rating of 1-5 (5 being good) and should I get the copy + mat or retailed?

4. Krazplay

Newcomer Krazplay Advanced Member

France
    I don't understand the question, DDR Hottest Party include a dance mat, I don't know if the game can be bought alone.
    If you need another dance mat, you can find them at dealextreme.com for only 25-30$, and they have free shipping, but as it come from China, it can take a little more to 2 weeks to arrive.

5. nephdj

Member nephdj GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    well he used ebay matts, they are awful

if u want a cheap matt, just buy mario ddr (with matt) from toys r us for 50 (well thats how much they it is adelaide)

6. Elisa_
    OP

Australia
    Not really. When I ordered my R4 from dealextreme, keep bugging them with e-mails and it'll arrive in 3 days. +}. But, if I buy the retailed version, would the mat be a "bonus" or i'd have to pay like +30 dollars including the game.

7. Mirato

Member Mirato GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Lisa LOL! I meant "IT" sucks that i can't play it properly at my house, cuz it involves alot of steppin around i keep thinkin im gna either fall through my ceiling if im upstairs xD, or mess up the marble flooring i have downstairs.

The game itself doesn't suck, its actually a pretty good ddr, and since you can use the wiimote and nunchuck aswell it does add quite abit more fun to game.

If you like ddr's, then i guess i suggest u shud get this and a mat. The retail should come with the mat? If not just get one off ebay there lik $10-$20. (Apparently there awful though) I've never used any other ones so cant compare the difference. Hope that helps ^^.

8. Elisa_
    OP

Australia
    lols =.= Okay thanks

9. katsuce

Member katsuce GBAtemp Fan

France
    retail version comes with a mat, of course, and at no extracost
    if you want to get another mat, just try to find an old ddr with mario pack, got my second mat like that for 20€ last year (won the first one at a contest)

10. Puxel

Member Puxel GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I stomp pads hard, so I'm thinking about buying a 3rd party controller, and making a mat out of plywood. Those nylon ones with the nonslip things die at my house in about 4 weeks