Wii DDR

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Elisa_, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Elisa_
    OP

Elisa_ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2008
    Well, If I buy this in normal stores (Target, Kmart etc..) will it include it with DDR Hottest Party? Or is it seperate. If it is seperate, where can I buy the seperate mat.

2. Mirato

Mirato GBAtemp Fan

Jan 23, 2008
    I got a copy of this (Not retail), So i had to get a mat off ebay. It does the job, pretty cheap aswell. However, im pretty sure if u buy the retail version it should come with the mat.

It sucks, i havnt even been able to play this game properly i keep thinking im gonna mess up the floor boards -___-'.

3. Elisa_
    OP

Elisa_ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2008
    Woah! The game 'sucks'? If so, please give me a rating of 1-5 (5 being good) and should I get the copy + mat or retailed?

4. Krazplay

Krazplay Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    France
    I don't understand the question, DDR Hottest Party include a dance mat, I don't know if the game can be bought alone.
    If you need another dance mat, you can find them at dealextreme.com for only 25-30$, and they have free shipping, but as it come from China, it can take a little more to 2 weeks to arrive.

5. nephdj

nephdj GBAtemp Fan

Apr 13, 2007
    well he used ebay matts, they are awful

if u want a cheap matt, just buy mario ddr (with matt) from toys r us for 50 (well thats how much they it is adelaide)

6. Elisa_
    OP

Elisa_ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2008
    Not really. When I ordered my R4 from dealextreme, keep bugging them with e-mails and it'll arrive in 3 days. +}. But, if I buy the retailed version, would the mat be a "bonus" or i'd have to pay like +30 dollars including the game.

7. Mirato

Mirato GBAtemp Fan

Jan 23, 2008
    Lisa LOL! I meant "IT" sucks that i can't play it properly at my house, cuz it involves alot of steppin around i keep thinkin im gna either fall through my ceiling if im upstairs xD, or mess up the marble flooring i have downstairs.

The game itself doesn't suck, its actually a pretty good ddr, and since you can use the wiimote and nunchuck aswell it does add quite abit more fun to game.

If you like ddr's, then i guess i suggest u shud get this and a mat. The retail should come with the mat? If not just get one off ebay there lik $10-$20. (Apparently there awful though) I've never used any other ones so cant compare the difference. Hope that helps ^^.

8. Elisa_
    OP

Elisa_ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2008
    lols =.= Okay thanks

9. katsuce

katsuce GBAtemp Fan

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Here and there
    retail version comes with a mat, of course, and at no extracost
    if you want to get another mat, just try to find an old ddr with mario pack, got my second mat like that for 20€ last year (won the first one at a contest)

10. Puxel

Puxel GBAtemp Regular

Dec 7, 2007
    United States
    I stomp pads hard, so I'm thinking about buying a 3rd party controller, and making a mat out of plywood. Those nylon ones with the nonslip things die at my house in about 4 weeks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice