Wii Dare not being released in the UK

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it going to be released in English at all? I told my Brother-In-Law I'd get it for him if I could.

Also, why don't they just bump the rating and ship it? Give it an M-Rating, maybe T (but then people would just bitch again). I'm sure it's within the publisher's power to ask the ESRB for a higher rating. Maybe show the ESRB some trailers.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Too late. The Press have already gotten their teeth into it and its not getting in now because people will still rage -_-

Anyway I just realised that the start of that Yahoo article is quite funny. "What are we? A nation of prudes? No we are a nation with good taste in games". Explain why all Ubisofts shovelware finds it way into are market and every single other crappy game idea that makes it to our shelves... Stupid journalists.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
the whole world is afraid of sex
rofl2.gif
and Nintendo.

yaywii.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
there is no problem with this game if it were done between couples (ofcourse kinda silly and bad in some parts) but between friends or strangers, that just increasing promiscuity and not being afraid of sex
sex is a natural,normal thing if done correctly (ie marriage or contractual) but immoral if done without any limits

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
there is no problem with this game if it were done between couples (ofcourse kinda silly and bad in some parts) but between friends or strangers, that just increasing promiscuity and not being afraid of sex
sex is a natural,normal thing if done correctly (ie marriage or contractual) but immoral if done without any limits
Uhm...something in there doesn't sound right.
Also why should you be "afraid" of sex at all. Look at Holland. Its fairly open about sex and everybody's fine. At least it has a reputation as such.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't people change the Rating to M and 18 instead of banning this, it's marketed for adults and deserves an M rating (US) and PEGI 18 (UK).

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
shakirmoledina said:

Did he just say marriage was natural?

(sex being a natural, normal thing if done correctly (i.e. marriage), would that also mean marriage is natural? Is sex not natural and normal if not done between a married couple?)

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Jamstruth said:
shakirmoledina said:

(sex being a natural, normal thing if done correctly (i.e. marriage), would that also mean marriage is natural? Is sex not natural and normal if not done between a married couple?)
I was just thinking the same thing.

Yeahh...sex isn't natural unless marriage is involved? Ok Shakir.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wait. You have to lick a dick (which is the Wiimote, actually it's eating an apple), spank'a butt and striptease (without the WiiMote even knowing that you are doing that)? 0_o How did Nintendo allow this?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DryYoshi said:
Wait. You have to lick a dick (which is the Wiimote, actually it's eating an apple), spank'a butt and striptease (without the WiiMote even knowing that you are doing that)? 0_o How did Nintendo allow this?

That doesn't sound nearly as bad as shoving a caution sign through a guy's head and impaling him repeatedly against metal spikes.

I love you MadWorld.

Remember that the "family friendly Wii" had a game which previously held the record for most instances of the word "fuck" in a video game (House of the Dead: Overkill, which was recently beat by Mafia II), a game based around killing people just so you can bang a hot chick (No More Heroes and to some extent its sequel), and a slew of other violent games.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CA519705950 said:
This game looks ... like a Paedos paradise.
Never thought about it that way.
smileipb2.png

Joking aside:
geminisama said:
Law said:
Jamstruth said:
QUOTE(shakirmoledina @ Mar 10 2011, 07:10 PM) there is no problem with this game if it were done between couples (ofcourse kinda silly and bad in some parts) but between friends or strangers, that just increasing promiscuity and not being afraid of sex

I was just thinking the same thing.

Yeahh...sex isn't natural unless marriage is involved? Ok Shakir.
From a Christian perspective, no. Sex is a gift that should only be for those who are married. I intend to live up to that, but I won't criticize anyone who doesn't.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
DryYoshi said:

That doesn't sound nearly as bad as shoving a caution sign through a guy's head and impaling him repeatedly against metal spikes.

I love you MadWorld.

Remember that the "family friendly Wii" had a game which previously held the record for most instances of the word "fuck" in a video game (House of the Dead: Overkill, which was recently beat by Mafia II), a game based around killing people just so you can bang a hot chick (No More Heroes and to some extent its sequel), and a slew of other violent games.

House of the Dead: Overkill is easily one of the best Wii games for it's script alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1