Wii Comcast Commercial

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by hey_suburbia, Jul 30, 2008.

1. hey_suburbia
    OP

hey_suburbia Do The Lizard Bop

Apr 24, 2004
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
  2. dinofan01

dinofan01 Misses the old days...

Jul 4, 2008
    United States
    Say what you want about Comcast but I guarantee their sales will skyrocket. So many people can't find Wiis for the Holiday season and they wouldn't mind doing this for a Wii.

3. Doomsday Forte

Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2007
    United States
    I wonder how many people are going to sign up for the service just to get a Wii?

I want one of those big plush Koopa shells for myself. ;_;

4. zidane_genome

zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

May 21, 2006
    United States
    You have to sign up for the Comcast Preferred Triple Play, which is $129.99 a month! Just save the money from that for 2 months, and you can buy a Wii!

This is insane... I just checked it out. It would be $129.99 a month, with a one time charge for installation of $58.89. If you want HDTV, it's $5 a month extra, DVR is $9.99 a month, and you can go from 6mbits/sec to 8mbits/sec DOWNLOAD speed for an extra $10 a month!

I get my Verizon DSL, Telephone, and DirecTV for less than $80 a month!

5. SkankyYankee

SkankyYankee GBAtemp Advanced Skank

Mar 16, 2008
    United States
    In front of the PC
    they make you pay an extra 300 a year at least if they don't nickel and dime you. And they will, trust, i used to work for a cable company!

Dont forget Premium outlet fee! another 5$
    trouble call fee if they screw anything up 50$ apeice

remember you can ask for money back if they leave you without service for even a day, if it goes for a week you are legally entitled a month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice