XP
Country
So, wen annouced, or soon after, the Wii was said to be available in 5 colours

white
black
red
green
and a murcky white

so, i know its the release, and only 1s been made available so demands could be met etc

but any news on when the other colours are out?

cus id like a black 1 to do with my DSLite

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"None of the designs for the Wii are absolutely final, but we expect to see these colors once the Wii is released in North America."

-wiiboards.com

0916nintendopic4_500x375.jpg

revolutioncolors.jpg

------

Found! On the internet by savvy surfers, a light blue controller (could it be named ice blue) showing that Nintendo does have a blue console in mind. Now, where's the pink?

wiiblue.jpg

"Nintendo has revealed five different colors so far; lime green, red, black, white and platinum. There may be more forthcoming...

UPDATE September 2006: Nintendo has now said they are releasing the console in white! Which is a blow to all of us color lovers. The hand controllers however will be in different colors. Hopefully they will still launch the console colors as they said they would. All we can do is wait and see...
"

-wiicolors.com

EDIT: There will be for sure a light blue and black, dont know about the others though.

123d1151233955-wii-colors-gcolor2-1-.jpg

weee.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended