Hardware Wii-Clip discount for GBAtempers

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just a quick note considering going this route for a modchip.....I got my d2pro from Ozmodchips over 6 months ago now and it's still going strong in my wii, no problems, good customer care as well, peace Oz!

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
35 euros hehe
evil.gif

roffles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to order a wiiclip + wiikey2, and I was wondering if providing the serial number guarantees that the chip that comes will work (assuming nothing is broken). Is it possible that they can still be incompatible?

edit: probably be useful to have my serial: LU3412XXXXX

Which combo would be best for 100% solder-free?

pumm3l

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to share my experience with OzModChips, I placed an order for a d2pro which arrived pretty quickly for being shipped over seas. Unfortunately when I installed the chip it wasn't working, I emailed Oz and he was very helpful, he gave me suggestions on trying to get the chip to work and when we couldn't he offered a replacement. I ended up going with a wiikey v2 instead and it arrived quicker than the first one did, installed it and it worked perfectly. Oz has great customer service his prices are very competitive and I would definitely order from him again.

Thanks Oz

Starall

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this, had ordered a cyclo ds with ozmodchips before and received it nice a quick no hassle. Goin to order wiikey2 wii clip now. With this discount its urging me to buy it even more. Thanks

edit: The coupon code doens't seem to work. and its not expired yet. can you take a look at it please oz mod chip. =D

Starall

Trophies
XP
Country
drivekey seems to be the best option for those that have eproxy on their chips or have the new "d2nothing drives"- where the security chip is not there anymore for the wii-clip, to clip onto.
But it does slow down the drive to 2x-3x (not sure, read different sources sayin 2x or 3x) reading speed which might be slow for some graphic intense games.

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the aussie code ended up being used by almost everyone, for non replated products
i deleted it...but it still shows up when you search for it, must me in the database somewhere, but im not allowed to touch that part
smile.gif

yola_re

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
OzModChips said:
the aussie code ended up being used by almost everyone, for non replated products
i deleted it...but it still shows up when you search for it, must me in the database somewhere, but im not allowed to touch that part
smile.gif

hi i'm planning to order one using the international code, but it said ur shop didnt ship to Indonesia.. how come? that place really2 close u know...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?