hawkz02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
HI,
may i know how to delete a channel?? I Updated my sys thru a game and now got dup channel for forecast and News so wish to delete them but there no option for delete..

Thankz.......

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
Duplicate channels you mean? If you do a search in the download section or the forum, I'm sure you can find the Duplicate Channel Remover v2.1 by waninkoko. Be sure to use the version that is right for you console; NTSC-U, NTSC-J or PAL.

Find the site to download. -> http://waninkoko.wiinewz.com/

hawkz02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ashesburn said:
Duplicate channels you mean? If you do a search in the download section or the forum, I'm sure you can find the Duplicate Channel Remover v2.1 by waninkoko. Be sure to use the version that is right for you console; NTSC-U, NTSC-J or PAL.

Find the site to download. -> http://waninkoko.wiinewz.com/

HI,
thankz for the link but one Q... How do i run the thing?? I unrar the file and get ELF and DOL file .. According to the website it say run the thing using the hack so meanin i place the file into the root of my sd card ?? And it also state that burn the iso onto DVD but there no iso file?? So how do i go about it?? i do not wish to damage or brick my Wii =)

Thankz.....

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
hawkz02 said:
HI,
thankz for the link but one Q... How do i run the thing?? I unrar the file and get ELF and DOL file .. According to the website it say run the thing using the hack so meanin i place the file into the root of my sd card ?? And it also state that burn the iso onto DVD but there no iso file?? So how do i go about it?? i do not wish to damage or brick my Wii =)

Thankz.....

Ohh...you would have to use the Twilight Princess hack OR you could install The Homebrew Channel. Either of these will run the DOL file.

I remember that there is supposed to be a ISO file where you could burn it onto a disc and run it directly. Maybe do a search on that.

I used to be able to download the 2.0 version here. -> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81198

But apparently it's not working anymore since the 2.1 version is out.

hawkz02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ashesburn said:
hawkz02 said:
HI,

Thankz.....

Ohh...you would have to use the Twilight Princess hack OR you could install The Homebrew Channel. Either of these will run the DOL file.

I remember that there is supposed to be a ISO file where you could burn it onto a disc and run it directly. Maybe do a search on that.

I used to be able to download the 2.0 version here. -> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81198

But apparently it's not working anymore since the 2.1 version is out.

But the i downloaded the 2.1 which only have elf and dol file so how to get they runnin using the homebrew??
I had the homebrew but how to run the file?? place under which folder??
i had try the root of the sd card and the apps folder but cannot find the file on the homebrew channel..

Thankz.........

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
hawkz02 said:
But the i downloaded the 2.1 which only have elf and dol file so how to get they runnin using the homebrew??
i had try the root of the sd card and the apps folder but cannot find the file on the homebrew channel..

Thankz.........

If you have The Homebrew Channel installed, put the DOL file into an "apps" folder. Remember the name of the DOL file must be "boot.dol". So it should be something like this:

:/apps/Duplicate Channel Remover/boot.dol

Run The Homebrew Channel and click on Duplicate Channel Remover and click on load.

If it can't find, try formatting your SD card to FAT16

--------------------

If you use the TP hack, just throw the DOL file to the root of your SD card. It should be boot.dol as well.

hawkz02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ashesburn said:
hawkz02 said:

Thankz.........

If you have The Homebrew Channel installed, put the DOL file into an "apps" folder. Remember the name of the DOL file must be "boot.dol". So it should be something like this:

:/apps/Duplicate Channel Remover/boot.dol

Run The Homebrew Channel and click on Duplicate Channel Remover and click on load.

If it can't find, try formatting your SD card to FAT16

--------------------

If you use the TP hack, just throw the DOL file to the root of your SD card. It should be boot.dol as well.

Thankz man. finally get it to run on the homebrew =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM