Wii Channel Updates

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LightyKD, Jan 30, 2010.

Jan 30, 2010

Wii Channel Updates by LightyKD at 12:32 AM (650 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. LightyKD

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    Angel Grove, CA
    United States
    Ok I know a while back Nintendo updated a few channels mostly for their future plans. I like keeping my channels up to date but at the same time I dont want to both the progress I have made with my Wii. The last time I did one of these channel updates I think it installed one of those IOS stubs because my backups were showing on the Wii Menu but I was constantly getting a DRE from the Disc Channel and my loaders. In result, I ended up reverting back to a (not too) old NAND dump. The following updated channels are...

- Nintendo Channel

- Check Mii Out Channel

- Internet Channel

- Everybody Votes Channel

I was wondering if anybody had created (NTSC-U) wads for the newest versions of the above channels or better yet, would it be possible for someone to create a channel updater program that does not just cover the "Mii", "Shop", "News" and "Weather" but will also update the four channels I talked about above. I know people are picky here about wads but if you are someone who can make updated wads, I'm only a PM or IM away and if you are someone who can program, I really think the community could a channel updater that lets us bypass the bad effects Nintendo is trying to sneak upon us.

Many thanks to anyone who ends up helping me out [​IMG]
  2. longtom1

Member longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Jan 12, 2009
    Honey Oils inc.
    Dop-ios for the shop channel and IOS61 and then download them from the shop channel there free aren't they