Hacking Wii case

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is still a bit early in the consoles life but you could try asking around in an electronics/pawn shop for broken ones.

With regard to custom cases like those for the cube and xbox I do not recall seeing any yet.

Presto

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is still a bit early in the consoles life but you could try asking around in an electronics/pawn shop for broken ones.

With regard to custom cases like those for the cube and xbox I do not recall seeing any yet.

i dont wnat a custom i jsut want one i can add a serial port to

Fatal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It looks fairly simple to do it yourself. Get a hold of a Dremel tool and cut the hole yourself.i knowbut i always like the ability to revert back to stock
AFAIK There are no 3rd party Wii shells right now. The only way I know that you can get another Wii shell is to take it from another Wii. So FAST6191's suggestion is pretty much your only option here.
This place has pre-orders for cases.
I think that there were some concerns from people who pre-ordered their DS-Lite cases though. Caveat emptor.

Presto

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks fairly simple to do it yourself.  Get a hold of a Dremel tool and cut the hole yourself.i knowbut i always like the ability to revert back to stock
AFAIK There are no 3rd party Wii shells right now. The only way I know that you can get another Wii shell is to take it from another Wii. So FAST6191's suggestion is pretty much your only option here.
This place has pre-orders for cases.
I think that there were some concerns from people who pre-ordered their DS-Lite cases though. Caveat emptor.

sweet thanks but DAM they r expensive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1