Hacking Wii cannot read my disc

nanozombi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,
I moved all my backups from my WBFS HDD to a new drive, and I found that there is something wrong with the new one. Wii BAckup Manager can see the games but under the column PArtitions there is just the signs ????. And under IOS Version there's IOS0 only.
My launchers (Wiiflow, others) list the games, the covers and all that, but cannot launch the games.

I tried to fix the drive with Wiimm WWT, but had no success. Wii BAckup MAnager will not allow me to move the games back to the other drive or to my PC.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Over 300 games are there calling me (and even worse, my son is calling me every five minutes!)

Thanks a lot folks,

NAnozombi from Spain

fig2k4

Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
Under the Tools->WBFS menu you could try enabling "recovery mode" before mounting the drive. If this works, you should be able to transfer the games to your PC drive. I'd recommend that you test these files using the SHA-1 test from the tools menu. If they check out OK, you'll be able to format the drive and transfer them back.

Any idea what happened? After transferring the games to the new drive, did you check it before formatting the old one? I was wondering if this happened during the transfer or if it happened later..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt