Exaddict

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i hope this where i was suposed to post this
I recently hacked my wii and have the djtaz_gammaloader.wad with back up loader..
i burned some games i got off torrents.. like this one( http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4639837/%5....%5BMULTI6%5D.) with Nero, Img burn and iso burn., when i put the games in
and upload them they play except the screen flashes up n down... ive tryed different games and burning different programs and speeds can anyone help me?

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PIRACY discussions? fairly sure not allowed, if you love your wii, buy the games.

As for why a game might not display correctly on your screen, Google or Wiki "PAL" and "NTSC".

The game described in the link you provide is a PAL region game, most likely PAL50, which is a video display technology used in many parts of the world that is similar to NTSC (used in the USA and Japan), but wont display correctly on 99% of USA televisions. PAL60 will work on more USA televisions than PAL50, but the number is still really REALLY low.

your backup loader should be able to force the game to display in NTSC, but some PAL region games do not work correctly when forced to display in NTSC because of the timing differences and specific video rending/coding techniques.

your milage may vary. good luck. really, read the wiki pages on tv formats, it will explain it VERY clearly to you, and you will learn something and be a better person.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi