Wii bundle in stock at walmart

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Prophet, Nov 17, 2006.

Nov 17, 2006

Wii bundle in stock at walmart by Prophet at 10:39 PM (1,248 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Prophet
    OP

Member Prophet Resident Black Militant

United States
    Cost $648.38 but its in stock. Comes with 8 games, you choose which ones. Thought I'd drop a line in case anyone's still searching for one. Check it out

2. Scorpei

Member Scorpei GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    Why Why Why do I live in Europe.....[​IMG]

3. Scorpin200

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    [​IMG] Scorpei (no relation) nobody is perfect, but really though the system isn't worth that much money no matter that it has if you think about it. Im having second thoughts on it, cause i mainly wanted it for emulation although that doesn't seem like it wil happen now :'( . Yeah it sucks to pay more money for something that should be the same price, but there is one thing you can do [​IMG] you can always goto japan and pick one up.

P.S one euro actually did that just to get a ps3 [​IMG] talk about faithful.

4. lookout

Member lookout GBAtemp Board Room

United Kingdom
    No Legend of Zelda for bundle?

5. Prophet
    OP

United States
    Yeah no Zelda, but who would want that anyway?

6. Scorpin200

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Nope just crap games as usual they did it with the ds, and now they are doing it with the wii just to make money on the less favorable games. This way they can get more zelda's sold without putting it into a bundle to do so, and make more money i guess....or maybe they get trying to be too cheap [​IMG].

7. corsegers

Banned corsegers Banned

Belarus
    ANYONE WANNA PS3 ONLY 2600 DOLLARS

omg i'm beginning to undcerstand why ebay banned all those offers.
    If i knew only one of my friend who actually do that to someone.
    I would castrate him on the spot. Lol gamers screwing other gamers Nice world we live in . [​IMG]

8. edgeblade69

Member edgeblade69 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    For the record there is an auction for Wii that is up to over $1,400 or was...

And corseqers, I'd bet 90% of the people who are selling PS3s and Wiis on E-Bay aren't gamers, they are people who see it as a way to make money. It's a bunch of people that couldn't tell you the first thing about games. That's why the attach rate (for PS3 at least) was so low.

9. Prophet
    OP

United States
    The magical paper chase. It really is quite sad to see ps3's selling for upwards of $2,000. I predict consoles won't launch in the future without loads of units stockpiled because ultimately all the extra that is being spent to procure a system is money that could have been spent on games and accessories. I really don't even consider the PS3 launched, I mean there are more people that probably own a freakin segway then a ps3.

10. corsegers

Banned corsegers Banned

Belarus

doesn't that make you cry a little bit ?