Hacking Wii brick

eidrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so here's what happened. It was 4.2u, so i decided to downgrade it to 4.1 using IOS downgrader, however, something went wrong and it froze and had to turn it off. I rebooted it and it worked fine, played a disc and all. Then turned it off again and tried to turn it back on and only get a green light on the power button, no image or sound on screen, just a black, dead screen. I press eject and can hear the sound of the motor working. The wiimote doesn't sync with the console, i know it has Bootmii as ios (couldn't set it as boot2) and it didnt have preloader installed.
sleep.gif
My guess is that i have a new shiny doorstep, however i would like to know if there is something i could do to bring this to life again, maybe installing a modchip or something?

Thanks

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nope it's dead
your downgraded a LU64 wii
what did you think would happen?
Have you ever seen my guide?
It has a 4.2 to 4.1 section so this doesn't happen

eidrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing at all? Not even this SaveMii chip i keep hearing about would be able to help this case? I mean it's not really a big deal, it's just one of the 3 i have lol.

eidrian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe it's still on warranty, so i'll just get another one. Stupid me for trying it on this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol