Wii Brick Blocker 1.3R2 Released!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Railgun, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Railgun
    OP

Railgun ( ' _ ' )

Feb 20, 2006
    Gambia, The
    GBAtemp City
    [​IMG]

source

2. mikagami

mikagami GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2007
    United States
    Does it brickblock Brawl (dual layer)? It's kind of annoying having to swap with the single layer to prevent dupe channels.

EDIT: Nevermind, from website:

"I come back after a long time without updates but today it's necessary because Wii games are on Dual Layer DVD. I have made a little update that I can't test now because I haven't bought yet the game that makes issues."

I will test and see if it works later. If anyone else tests please post your results.

3. rabhw

rabhw Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2006
    Canada
  4. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    newb question: so this is a utility that patches wii games before they are burnt on dvd so they won't harm the wii ?

if so: has this patch to be applied to any wii game ?

are there other rules to follow than havin this, a wii modchip and dvd's to burn the isos on ? are there any programs that are recommended to burn the isos on DVD.

Sorry if some questions are offtopic, I just don't feel like opening a new topic just because of these questions.

5. mikagami

mikagami GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2007
    United States
    It removes updates that are included in Wii games. This is good when playing games from another region.

6. Beware

Beware GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    Nice. I'll definitely be giving this one a download.

7. Dylaan

Dylaan GBAtemp Fan

Jul 5, 2007
    So would this mean one could play Brawl without doing the 15% trick or what? It'd be great if it did, because I don't want to waste two DVD-R DL's or bandwidth on downloading the DVD5 version, or duped channels! [​IMG] (Yes I'm fussy)