wii brew sdhc compatibility list.. 32gb

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by FOUNTAINEER, Dec 18, 2010.

1. FOUNTAINEER
    OP

FOUNTAINEER Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2006
    Canada
    toronto
    I found this wiibrew sd/sdhc compatibility list. Is anyone aware of other lists being made. Especially of more 32gb cards listed?

Forgot to post the link to that compatibility list.. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/SD/SDHC_Card_Compatibility_Tests
    are there any other ones with more 32gb cards listed?

2. FOUNTAINEER
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2006
    Canada
    toronto
    Who out there is using 32gb cards which are working fine with game images?

3. zap284

zap284 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2011
    United States
    that list seems pretty good to me... why? you have an sd card thats not listed?

4. FOUNTAINEER
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2006
    Canada
    toronto
    I'm looking into getting a 32gb card. Would like to see what other brand cards people are using that works for them. The reason is to find a budget card online or discount stores knowing that it will most likely work. You can't really return them without a hassle if at all. So i'm curious of cards which might not be on the list that people are using.

5. zap284

zap284 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2011
    United States
    well i only ever use sandisks. they seem to work fine. and i find its more cost effective to get a usb flash drive when you need that much space... but other brands of sd card should work just fine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice