Wii Black Screen on load Any DOL

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by cyberrep, Jul 25, 2009.

Jul 25, 2009
  1. cyberrep
    OP

Newcomer cyberrep Member

Brazil
    Hi guys, when a try to make a softmod on a virgim wii 3.4u LU65, first with the ios16,243,36and rve8, when install ios249 wii sopt work.
    I try another methods too, but unsussesfull, I try to make a wad system update to 4.0, I try to install another IOS, the ios36 ret -1035 error.
    After I make a ios downgrade, all applications, .dol and .elf, where I try to start I receive a black screen.
    Only the freedom beta 2 load!!!
    I would like to make a softmod on this wii helppppp

sorry for my bad english

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Everything even slightly related to IOS16 and the IOS35 downgrade are outdated, because they don't work on Wiis like yours. cBoot2 and my Trucha Bug Restorer are 2 possibilities to get a cIOS on ALL Wiis. And i won't explain how, there are enough threads about it and now you know what is required you can google the rest. And i hope nobody else helps either.

3. cyberrep
    OP

Newcomer cyberrep Member

Brazil
    I try to use the cboot2, but when I try to load bootmii I recevei the black screen too, and wheen I try to install cboot2installer, I receive the black screen, but the wad manager put in the download file work.
    I try too install wad to repair the black screen, but I dont know whose files I need to install.
    Tks a lot.

4. cyberrep
    OP

Newcomer cyberrep Member

Brazil
    I try to install another version of HBC, and when I try to load then, black screen!!!
    HELP me, the oly application (dol) load in this wii is freedom and wad manager 1.4 by bannerbomber load

5. jabmaster2

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
  6. cyberrep
    OP

Newcomer cyberrep Member

Brazil
    Just I say, all dol except freedom and Wad Manager 1.4 don't load, black screen when I try to load.

7. cyberrep
    OP

Newcomer cyberrep Member

Brazil
    I try many dol files
    These files load with bannerbomb:
    wad manager 1.4 (donts install ios 36, 15 and 249, anothers ok)
    freedom beta 2 (it´s install and make a softmoded wii, but I want to make the default system menu)
    TBR (when I try to install ios to ios249, i receive a error ret 1035, higher than a 3094..)

Any other dol´s black screen....