Hacking Wii black screen help pleasee

auraeliana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i'm new here and i really need help..
i bought a wii from a friend and it was hacked but it stopped working the games from the USB disk would go black
so a decided to hack it all over but i made a mistake a installed a dark theme that i didn't even have and now when i turn on my Wii it stays with a black screen..
i don't know what to do
frown.png

Can you please help me? i've tried priiloader but it gives me a erro that it's not installed
Thanks in advanced

P.S sorry about my english it's a little rusty

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
wow, talk about the blind leading the blind (major fail Mr. Pong20302000)

what was linked to is the priiloader installer, but if priiloader isn't already installed, the installer isn't going to do you any good now

To see if you have priiloader installed, make sure the wii is turned off, press the power button then immediately HOLD the reset button, if the priiloader menu appears, great, if it doesn't... not so great.

If priiloader isn't installed, u can try copying the bootmii files to your SD card to see if bootmii is installed as boot2. Just download this file (http://static.hackmii.com/bootmii_sd_files.zip) extract the bootmii folder to SD:\bootmii, put the SD card in your Wii, make sure it's turned off, then power on the Wii. If the bootmii menu appears, great, if not, the chances of repairing your Wii have dropped significantly.

auraeliana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow, talk about the blind leading the blind (major fail Mr. Pong20302000)

what was linked to is the priiloader installer, but if priiloader isn't already installed, the installer isn't going to do you any good now

To see if you have priiloader installed, make sure the wii is turned off, press the power button then immediately HOLD the reset button, if the priiloader menu appears, great, if it doesn't... not so great.

If priiloader isn't installed, u can try copying the bootmii files to your SD card to see if bootmii is installed as boot2. Just download this file (http://static.hackmi...ii_sd_files.zip) extract the bootmii folder to SD:\bootmii, put the SD card in your Wii, make sure it's turned off, then power on the Wii. If the bootmii menu appears, great, if not, the chances of repairing your Wii have dropped significantly.
oh ok
hope it works and thanks a lot
i'll try it later and then tell you something
thanks again

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
your warranty is voided due to the softmods you made, and I have no idea how much it will cost to repair.

If your Wii is old enough to have bootmii installed as boot2, DeadlyFoez (a member here on gbatemp) will be able to help you. There is a database that will help you determine whether or not your wii is old enough to have bootmii installed as boot2, but I can't remember it, hopefully someone else will link you to it after reading this. Unfortunately, there aren't many people in the scene who are capable of doing this, DeadlyFoez can, but he's in the states, so shipping your wii to him might be pretty costly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: