[Wii]Big_Beach_Sports[PAL][MULTi5][WiiSOS.com]

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wiimii, Jul 7, 2008.

1. wiimii
    OP

wiimii GBAtemp Regular

Jul 17, 2007
    U.k
    disc read error , burnt on verbatim 3x just like the rest of my 40+ backups , why wont this work on pal wii wiikey 1.9s 3.3e ???????

also ive just burnt a copy of excitetruck to find when i inserted it i got the same dre message ?? WTF

I only just burnt family ski and lego indianna jones this morning on the same disks , same speed , same app ( imgburn) and both of them ru like a charm wat up with that:S

tried burnin excite truck with nero at 4x now that works / but i also tried burning big beach sports with nero

result: dre again. is it something to do with the fact it has been scrubbed ? because ive got a few scrubbed games that work??? thanks

i tried to load it in gecko region free through the homebrew channel and it just identifys the game id: then hangs so maybee it could be a bad iso but im not sure but i tried booting my signed ntsc>pal copy of brawl DVD5 wich worked previously before 3.3 obviously with gecko region free also with the same results
    hangs at game id: ?? wierd .

anyone know how to fix?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice