Hacking WII backup manager issues...

amystars

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I have looked online and seem to be the only person with this error.
I have tried wii backup manager to convert my wbfs and a different wbfs to iso.
It loads into the software fine, then when I go to export it as an iso, it all looks fine except I end up wit a zip folder with nothing in it instead of an iso?
It takes some time to convert so it looks like it is working but when I check the file, no iso!

have i missed something here?

I have watched tons of tutorials on how to do this and they all do it the same way and I am copying it word for word but I don't end up with an iso to import into wbfs loader.,

Anyone know what is going on?

thanks
A

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi,

are you sure it's a "folder" ?
not just the icon used for ".iso" file extension on your computer which looks like a folder because winzip or winrar is associated to "open" iso files when double clicking on it?
except that Wii ISO can't be opened because it's not a known file system that Win(zip/rar) can read, so it displays nothing.

I also don't understand why you want an "iso to import into wbfs folder".
If you want to play the game, you would want to keep the wbfs format, not use the ISO format.

Maybe you followed wrong tutorial ?

In "file" tab, load your game file or folder where you store your games on your computer.
in "drive 1" tab, select the partition letter you use for your Wii games.
on "file" tab, select the game you want to "transfer" to your Wii HDD and choose "transfer to" "drive1".

you should really NEVER follow a youtube tutorial. they are the worst and ALL users come here so get their console fixed after following random youtube video.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games