Hacking wii backup loader exception error?

salmagundi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so yeah every time i press the b button to load from the disc channel i get an exception error. is there any reason why this would do it to me? I have ciosrev14 installed and 4.0 system menu, and it was still giving me the error before i updated from ciosrev13b. I would really like to get this solved because apparantly you have to load from the disc channel to get rock band 2 custom songs working...so any help will be greatly appreciated

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
salmagundi said:
so yeah every time i press the b button to load from the disc channel i get an exception error. is there any reason why this would do it to me? I have ciosrev14 installed and 4.0 system menu, and it was still giving me the error before i updated from ciosrev13b. I would really like to get this solved because apparantly you have to load from the disc channel to get rock band 2 custom songs working...so any help will be greatly appreciated

Rock Band? You need a cIOS based on IOS37 for that. So either cIOS37 from cioscorp or similar for discs or IOS223 for usb loading. When playing from disc i recommend installing a cIOS37 and using latest SoftChip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back