Hacking wii backup loader 0.3

ryu4000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i need some help just got some verbtim dvd +r burnt a game try to load it on backup loader but it wouldnt launch said error something dvd couldnt read it really but i can use DL verbtim+r and it works fine its just the dvd 5 that wont work for me.I use img burn 4x speed pretty sure my booktype is dvd-rom cause im using a pioneer 115d and its suppose to change it by its self.

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ryu4000 said:
Hello i need some help just got some verbtim dvd +r burnt a game try to load it on backup loader but it wouldnt launch said error something dvd couldnt read it really but i can use DL verbtim+r and it works fine its just the dvd 5 that wont work for me.I use img burn 4x speed pretty sure my booktype is dvd-rom cause im using a pioneer 115d and its suppose to change it by its self.

What game is it? That's probably your problem right there.

Is 4x the max burn speed? If it isn't, start burning at the disk's max compatible burn speed.

Make sure that the booktype is dvd-rom.

ryu4000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game is World Series of Poker Tournment of Champions 2007 Edition US and i check the disk and it says dvd-rom for booktype and 16x is the max burn speed for these disc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Bunjolio hello how are yo