Wii are let down by no online play

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Scorpin200, Nov 17, 2006.

Nov 17, 2006
  1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    One good thing that i can say about Microsoft is that it has done the online thing right, but even though i've never played it i can say it can't be any worse than sony's. They are right though this is the generation of online play, and it is important, because everyone wan't someone to plat match skills with. Nintendo is going the was of the ds it seem, and i though i would be playing something on the wii online this year. [​IMG] I might get a xbox 360 for free just for that, and then get a wii for it's original game play....it is yet to be seen though.

2. Elrinth

Member Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Sweden
    agreed with u... nintendo never set up the ease for other developers with their SDK to create an online game... so it's pretty much their own fault

3. corsegers

Banned corsegers Banned

Belarus
    I never get the it online gaming.

i rather play against me friend

instead of some 12 year old calling me names when i KICK HIS ASS IN FIGHTING GAMES wooohooo

no seriously is SUCK [​IMG]

but i do not get it i rather play tekken with some friends and a nice joint /pot

we do live in holland

online gaming sux0rz XD

4. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Damn now im undecided again i mean other than zelda what is there? i like the wii sports for the bowling that looks fun, but i've have never got a console on launch day since they always have a bunch of errors like sony's stuff..i mean im not going to die just if i don't have it now. I wonder if i should just have patience like cartman [​IMG], but really though i have game cube games still i might get my game cube back for zelda.

P.S tekken isn't a substitute anymore it's just not the same anymore:) too many of em.

5. Pado

Member Pado GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    That's only in case with Sony and Microsoft [​IMG]. Nintendo doesn't have that problem [​IMG].

6. dblank

Newcomer dblank Advanced Member

Don't you have friends all around the world?

I'm sure you can find some people on gbatemp to be your friend and play online with you [​IMG]

7. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Yeah nintendo doesn't have errors i guess, but it doesn't have online play either so i guess it's a draw [​IMG]

P.S nobody is perfect [​IMG]

8. Jasafar

Newcomer Jasafar Member

United States
    You never get the online gaming until you have a 360. MS has it all figured out - Sony and Nintendo can only dream to follow in their footsteps. You know what I mean if you own a 360.

9. Red_Dragon_JPN

Newcomer Red_Dragon_JPN Member

United Kingdom
    1.)... Nintendo isn't going for a online service, look at the ****ing topic name.... 2.) you 360er's are PAYING for this online service which sony intend to give the rough same service... for FREE... who's the one getting screwed?... I wonder...
    -------------------------
    To the topic at hand.... well, what can I say Nintendo... you've done a wrongen there. I have just lost the only interest I had for the Wii... Zelda's getting released for the GC (which I have one), and I still feel nintendo OWE me a REAL zelda game for the GC still... not that pansy boring kiddy crap like wind waker, so i doubt i'd wanna buy the "better version" so i'd get the "benefit" of swinging my arm's around stupid with the nunchuck thing and fake HD.

I'll only be buying a NDS (haven't got round to it yet) for the fact that I can buy a SD Flash card and have the entire NDS library for approx 80GBP

Sorry for being crude.... but they can shove their Wii back up their ****ing jap's eye.

10. cruddybuddy

Banned cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

United States
    Hmm, tell me again what the nationality of their eyes have to do with this?

11. MKayZ

Newcomer MKayZ Newbie

Hong Kong
    ROFL, damn u stole my first post

12. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    I hope you all know 360's online is far from perfect i know that myself, but id rather have a pay service that offers stable play instead of the disconnecting games that people put up with on the ds. Aside from that just look at all the games that's available with the 360 online, and it's true they barley have a regular game library of things worth playing aside from the online service still it doesn't matter to a lot of people who are happy with the way it is. Ok here is how it goes an will always go, 1# Microsoft online king for now,2# Sony high end tech system,3# Nintendo innovative system with new way of playing. There is no either or between with this, so you like one or you don't have it whatever reason they still are video game systems made for games. [​IMG]

P.S Referring to something is one thing just don't you the word jap's... there's a reason behind that like all things.

13. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    On a lighter note.......this is my 2000th post!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    no thanx are necessary [​IMG]

P.S oh almost 400 they add up fast i see they should give away something for most posts.

15. Red_Dragon_JPN

Newcomer Red_Dragon_JPN Member

United Kingdom

[​IMG] it's a british thing... jap's eye = the hole that men pee out of.... it was suppose to be a crude joke.... guess it was wasted on you guys

16. Hitto

Member Hitto MKDS Tournament Winner

France
    Getting rid of it isn't a waste, but an improvement. Don't take it personally, but you are part of a recent influx of retards and morons that disrupt a quiet community.
    Profanity is funny and generally accepted, but jap's eye? GTFO.

17. HeatMan Advance

Member HeatMan Advance GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I feel this generation is weak.

360 - PC and console ports with few unique exclusives. I want Gears of War and Viva Pinata though.

PS3 - High priced PS2 on steroids. I like Resistance and Def Jam 3 though.

Wii - Graphics are going to hurt it in the long run when developers want to create more detailed environments. I want most of the games but feel they should cost less due to the outdated look of the games.

And most of the games across all the platforms are either upgrades or novelties. I feel like I should just stick to portables and my PC.

18. lookout

Member lookout GBAtemp Board Room

United Kingdom
    there are many game coming online like: Animal Crossing Wii,Madden NFL 07, Pokemon Battle Revolution, etc.

Wii just need more time to development so there no need too rush making a online game went they only have short of time before Launch.