Gaming wii animal crossing ds chace

sparky28000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello i have an question how do i use the ds suitecase mode on the ds it only says is the nds connected to the wii and it searches (have original ac wild world and ac city folk both are NTSC)

blunty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sparky28000 said:
hello i have an question how do i use the ds suitecase mode on the ds it only says is the nds connected to the wii and it searches (have original ac wild world and ac city folk both are NTSC)

Read the manual that came with AC: City Folk. It explains how the ds suitcase works.

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
It will 'not' work if you use a PAL Animal Crossing : City Folk, will only work with a NTSC (American) DS game, If you have a PAL game, so you will have to wait for the PAL City Folk.

It also does not work with Flashcarts that use roms. You will have to have the official cart.

If you have both NTSC and the DS cart is original then seriously follow the onscreen instructions, it tells you 'word for word' how to do it,it does not just say 'is the ds connected' it says exactly how to do it.

sparky28000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reser said:
It will 'not' work if you use a PAL Animal Crossing : City Folk, will only work with a NTSC (American) DS game, If you have a PAL game, so you will have to wait for the PAL City Folk.

It also does not work with Flashcarts that use roms. You will have to have the official cart.

If you have both NTSC and the DS cart is original then seriously follow the onscreen instructions, it tells you 'word for word' how to do it,it does not just say 'is the ds connected' it says exactly how to do it.

it says how to do it with moving from acww but it only say if im sure my ds is connected to the wii in ds suitecase so it dont say any instructions
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt