bay0man

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hey guys! i told that iam waiting for wii and some guys at my school started to say it sucks and it has nothing but *!""#4 lame controllers and ghraphics in wii sucks and then they showed me screenshots of wii racing game and then xbox 360 racing game and i became sad because wii graphics were like n64 grapics.. lol but i think i still wait for wii because its nintendo and stuff and i dont care about xbox or ps3 .. coz it seesm that they are just same games with bettererr graphicss. but how can i make my school matesr believe that wii is the number#1 and they sjust shouold go kill their ps3 and xbox 360
frown.gif
((
nds.gif
hate2.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Of course there isn't a BIG WII THREAD that's still even on the first page.

Anyway:
- Stay in school really.
- You don't have to prove anything.
- "betterrer" is not a word, stick with 'better'.

Much love,
Orc

_ORiON_

Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
i respect sony and microsoft for the graphics but i like nintendo most. maybe your maters need to understand true innovation. just shut up for now and when wii's released, stick the wiimotes to their anuses (Playing is believing, as what nintendo says). lol. it could be their bias against nintendo and their image of the company as kiddie stuff.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey guys! i told that iam waiting for wii and some guys at my school started to say it sucks and it has nothing but *!""#4 lame controllers and ghraphics in wii sucks and then they showed me screenshots of wii racing game and then xbox 360 racing game and i became sad because wii graphics were like n64 grapics.. lol but i think i still wait for wii because its nintendo and stuff and i dont care about xbox or ps3 .. coz it seesm that they are just same games with bettererr graphicss. but how can i make my school matesr believe that wii is the number#1 and they sjust shouold go kill their ps3 and xbox 360
frown.gif
((
nds.gif
Â
hate2.gif

It's obvious neither you, nor especially your friends are too knowledgeable about any of the three next-gen consoles. It also sounds like you are in middle school; and its a scientific fact that everyone in middle school is always spewing BS out of their mouths to compensate for their cracking voices, so dont pay any attention to them. Buy what you want to buy, and leave it at that. If someone makes fun of you for your choice of console, show pity, for they need it.
And in a vernacular you might understand better:
QUOTEITS OBVIOS NEITHER U NOR ASPACIALY UR FREINDS R 2 KNOWLEDG3ABLE ABOUT ANY OF TEH THRE NAXT-GEN CONSOL3S!!!!1!!1 IT ALSO SOUNDS LIEK U R IN MIDLE SKOOL AND ITS A SCEINTIFIC FACT TAHT AV3RYON3 IN MIDLE SKOOL SI ALWAYS SPEWNG BS OUT OF THERE MOUTHS 2 COMPENSAET FOR THERE CRAKNG VOIECS SO DONT PAY ANY AT3NTION 2 THEM!1!!!!!1 WTF LOL BUY WUT U WANT 2 BUY AND LEAEV IT AT TAHT!!!!!11!1 WTF IF SOMEONE MAEKS FUN OF U FOR UR CHOIEC OF CONSOLA SHOW PITY FOR THEY NED IT!11!11! WTF

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
And in a vernacular you might understand better:
QUOTE said:
ITS OBVIOS NEITHER U NOR ASPACIALY UR FREINDS R 2 KNOWLEDG3ABLE ABOUT ANY OF TEH THRE NAXT-GEN CONSOL3S!!!!1!!1 IT ALSO SOUNDS LIEK U R IN MIDLE SKOOL AND ITS A SCEINTIFIC FACT TAHT AV3RYON3 IN MIDLE SKOOL SI ALWAYS SPEWNG BS OUT OF THERE MOUTHS 2 COMPENSAET FOR THERE CRAKNG VOIECS SO DONT PAY ANY AT3NTION 2 THEM!1!!!!!1 WTF LOL BUY WUT U WANT 2 BUY AND LEAEV IT AT TAHT!!!!!11!1 WTF IF SOMEONE MAEKS FUN OF U FOR UR CHOIEC OF CONSOLA SHOW PITY FOR THEY NED IT!11!11! WTF

That was harsh and no need to resurrect this thread just for that.

QUOTE(Scorpin200 @ Sep 17 2006, 02:04 AM)
laugh.gif
Someones grammer needs work, and im insulted by just reading it.

Grammar.

I'm not being a spelling or grammar nazi but that was just ironic. Also I don't care if the OP can't spell or not well versed in grammar as I admit I suck alot in it too.

Staying back on topic. You don't have to prove to your classmates if they're so closed-minded about it. In the internet, it's another thing however. People like to have to prove themselves superior and flame each other because people like being jerkwads when in any form of anonymity even partial. That and stroking their massive e-peens.

Also, stay in school.

W

wayne

the PSP was suppose to give Nintendo a run for it money, but as it show GFX is not the most important thing.
cant wait to get me hand on that controller.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
the PSP was suppose to give Nintendo a run for it money, but as it show GFX is not the most important thing.
cant wait to get me hand on that controller.

True.

But if we're gonna relate that to bay0man's post, his friends' defense on how the X360 is superior to the Wii is a screenshot showing better graphics. I doubt that him explaining how gameplay > graphics will get into their heads.

That said, I am not saying the X360 nor the PS3 won't have gameplay either.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That was harsh and no need to resurrect this thread just for that.
It wasn't just for that. Yes, it was harsh, but this is the internet. If everyone liked to type in complete run on sentences that never ended with no punctuation or syntax at all wouldn't you get a little ticked too I mean I'm just trying to show him how stupid typing like that actually is because in real life people have to stop every sentence or so for at least one breath they don't just ramble on with no breaks in entire paragraphs. But I digress. I'm just mean and cranky.

To steer the ship back on topic:
I re-iterate what I said earlier. Just ignore them, starting an argument with them over this is about as useful as starting a flame war on the internet about politics, ie, not at all.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hate those ppl who say "every thing that has not best grafik that exists is shit!" ... but somehow there are many ppl (at least those who are little bit younger) who say so ...

i know 4 ppl myself who have that opinion ... the game could be the best in the world as long as the grafik sucks or at least is not perfekt they won't even try it !

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, but any game you play again after a long time is never as good. Simple because the graphics are not as good as you remember, it sounds different etc.
Your personal attachment to the game is all that makes you think it is good over the years, however if you played another game from that era you had never seen before, you may well just as easily dismiss it.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
who win?
--------------------
ps3 = ghraphics
wii = games

The PS3 has more potential in graphics so I can somewhat agree with that (of course potential isn't everything, if designers fuck up in general).

But the Wii winning in games? I dunno, if we're to base that on titles that have been announced so far, people can have different opinions. Still, have YOU PLAYED any of them? For all we know, Twilight Princess could be the biggest overhyped piece of shit or what if Genji 2 suddenly shows the world that killing giant enemy crabs are the most satisfying thing in the world?

Show em the DS sales!
laugh.gif

Also Rayman Raving Rabbids looks pretty awesome!
smile.gif

Haham that would convince some people but that would really screw you back if you convinced them and then the Wii turns out to be not as big as the DS (or what if... it flops? haha). Oh and the Rabbids are awesome... I love the ads lol.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm in college and I still hear, "ZOMG have you seen the PS3 1337 grapx? kekeke! they roxor my soxor...but i won't get one though because it's too expensive...but the grapx still are the bomb-diggity and the wii sucks for being an affordable price."

Okay, so maybe that's not an exact quote, but it's pretty close.

You will never be able to convince some who is set on graphics as the key factor that the DS or Wii is better. And these same people seem to think that the PS2 sports the best graphic power...what a fun little world they live in.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Peresonally I'm really sick of fancy graphics now. In the end, if the game sucks...what's the point? (take for example...PSP...where are all the good games for it? And don't say GTA...that's ONE game). Nintendo DS has extremely crappy graphics but why is it that I take my DS with me more times than I take my PSP with me? Its because the games are so much better and people know that.

Now take PS3 for example...why should I buy the PS3 for a remake or Warhawk when I can get the Nintendo Wii which has all the similar games but has an entirely new control interface for it. Suddenly you're having more fun than your friends.

In the end, having fun is what gaming is. Not how freaking cool you are. If owning a better graphic system makes you cool then you better start souping up your PC.

Edit: Oh and jumpman...the Wii is exactly like the DS in this case. So I don't think there is much to worry about...there are many PSP fanatics that converted to the DS because there are good games on that system. All in time things will balance to the way the games are...not the graphics.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edit: Oh and jumpman...the Wii is exactly like the DS in this case. So I don't think there is much to worry about...there are many PSP fanatics that converted to the DS because there are good games on that system.Â

Ha!
The fact it is so like the DS should worry you. The advantages you got over the PSP will not help a bit against the war on two fronts.
The fact is, many good games are to be released on the xbox360 this christmas to put pressure on nintendo, so assuming many were converted from PSP to DS due to the games, should I assume many will also leave nintendo for the xbox360?.I assume that all the businesss will be going their way...

blueraja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the amount of games is going to determine things.....did you know there are already 85 games announced that are on schedule to be released within the first 6 months of the Wii launch? For a Nintendo console..heck for any console thats a pretty quick ramp up. More exclusive titles than either of the other two in the same timeframe. I really think that for the most part the ps3 and 360 are going to be virtually the same console games wise, a few exclusives but mostly 3rd party games will be on both platforms, the Wii on the other hand is going to get the lions share of 3rd party exclusives mainly due to the unique interface.

There is a big difference between gameplay and graphics, there have been plently of pretty games that had awful gameplay and just as many ugly games that were really fun to play. Nintendo has been very good at maintaining a balance between the two and no doubt will be able to do that. The gamecube's graphics capabilities were rivaled only by the Xbox in the last generation so I dont understand where the worry of N64 graphics is coming from.

No one has seen the real specs for the Broadway chip, but honestly do you really think that Nintendo and IBM would spend tens of millions of dollars and countless hours to build a chip only marginally better than the one they had? It has already been stated by Nintendo that the "leaked" spec sheet was fake, so why does everyone still believe it?

Dont worry about who will win, buy what you like, all 3 are going to be well supported so there is really no wrong choice. Much like the last generation there will be folks that take sides, the xbox will attract the online crowd, ps3 will attract the teen and wannabe "adult" gamers and the Wii will attract family's. Plenty of fun for all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China