Wii and Box's dimensions

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by imgod22222, Dec 22, 2006.

1. imgod22222
    OP

imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    What are the Wii's dimensions?
    And the dimensions of the box it comes in?
    The dimensions of a wiimote?
    Approx. are ok.

Why? Its the first year i've found my christmas presents, and there are two DVD case shaped gifts (could be GCN, DVD, or Wii) and a little box in the shape of a Wiimote, but i can never be too sure. I'd appreciate it.

2. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    Haha, just wait for Christmas. I too am gettin a Wii ( I bought the last one at Toys R Us)...The Wii remote "box" is plastic and you should be able to tell if it is...

3. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    Go to the store and check out the Wii stuff. Then come back and compare the gifts to wat you saw at the store. Sometimes it doesn't work though lol. My parents used to put all my gifts in one big box so that I had NO idea what I was getting lol.

4. iza

iza gbatemp, the new crack

Aug 28, 2006
    United States
    Texas
    yea, the wii mote comes in a plastic case, not a box, and it's easily identifiable...and wii box is approx. 2ft wide, 1 ft tall, and about 6-8 inches deep... if i remeber correctly, it's been in my closet since november.

5. enoughrope

enoughrope GBAtemp Regular

May 22, 2006
    What you will be getting instead.

[​IMG]
    a DVD cleaner

6. Shiin

Shiin Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2006
    United States
    I did that once, i put a 20$ bill inside my DS lite box and gave it to my cousin. He frigging cried.