Hacking wii already hacked one day

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I have a little problem here, my cousin's wii was modded, on 4.1U System Menu, then he had a problem with some child which delete his modding, he think that they formatted the wii .. but, the wii is running games and boot as if it was never modded, he have Priiloader in it and it's still their, HBC isn't there anymore and Neogamma isn't there too. So, i'd like to know if i can remod his wii like i did the first time because it does like it was never modded before .. then, i want to know another thing, can i put a password or something that can block the settings for that will never happen again ?

Thank You and sorry for my bad english, i'm french canadian ..

PS: i will update his wii with all IOS needed like if he was on 4.3U but not the System Menu Wad ..

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
right i'll do that .. then, do you have an answer for my second question : is there a possibility to put a password on the settings for that will never happen again ? .. or at least some protection to block access on settings and things like that .. he only have bootmii installed as IOS and priiloader installed ..

elmoreas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Software wise there is no way to block an update 100% a chip can but then again it can be reset so that it can be updated but that is hard and has to be done deliberately. If this was due to something or you mean something other than an update, that you want to stop; ex. dop-mii being messed with. Then the answer is no there is no PW or hard mod you can do to stop this. Either do not keep it on the card or keep the children educated on what not to do. Sorry I cannot give you the answer you hoped for.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Use the "block disc updates" option on Priiloader.
Turn the wireless access off, or block it on the router. Create a WPA key the kids don't know.
This should take care of disc and network updates.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was thinking the easier form of parental controls, taking the damn remotes away
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: