Hardware Wii Acting weird, am at a loss

generalm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok i am at a total loss here, just an hour ago i was playing a game on my wii (Pokemon Battle revolution PAL if people must know) i messed around with some cheats using GeckoOS' Ocarina
completed the game, saved, turned off the wii to continue to game on my DSi because i was planning to use a team from my HeartGold card to battle on Wifi.

where the game worked FINE less then 15 minutes ago, now EVERY GAME on my USB loader, and EVERY homebrew app in my homebrew channel results in a Black screen, Wii mote light goes off and all i get is a black screen (on homebrew) and a green flash on my screen when i load a game from my USB drive, after the Green flash, black screen and nothing else.

i have no idea WHAT happened, but my wii is basically not doing anything besides showing it's menu right now.

does anyone have a fix? or some pointers on how i can fix this?
if need be i'll just buy a new Wii and soft mod it again with Homebrew channel + Coverfloader so i can use my USB HDD again. but ONLY as a last resort.

Summary:
Inserting a disc in the disc drive results in a ERROR screen
Loading homebrew results in a HANG, with wiimote lights going off.
Loading game from USB results in 1 green flash on the screen, then black screen+HANG

EDIT1: sorry if my english isnt perfect am only dutch after all.
tongue.gif
if anything is unclear ask and i will try to explain.

EDIT2: it seems fixed now
smile.gif

i opened up the wii, cleaning it out, reconnected all cables i had to unhook, booted it up and it started my homebrew, installed latest cIOS (IOS249 with 38 as a base) then proceeded to use WAD manager to uninstall my old and install my new Coverfloader and was able to start a game
biggrin.gif

so for the time being i consider my problem Fixed
biggrin.gif

generalm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
EDIT: i opened up the wii, cleaning it out, reconnected all cables i had to unhook, booted it up and it started my homebrew, installed latest cIOS (IOS249 with 38 as a base) then proceeded to use WAD manager to uninstall my old and install my new Coverfloader and was able to start a game
biggrin.gif

so for the time being i consider my problem Fixed
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1