Wii A/C outlet problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by JinTrigger, May 24, 2010.

May 24, 2010

Wii A/C outlet problems by JinTrigger at 3:02 AM (854 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    ok the power in my house went out while my Wii on. Once the power came on...my wii stop working. My A/C cord isn't working. Help me please

2. happydance

Member happydance GBAtemp Fan

Philippines
    borrow a wii power adapter from a friend and try it on your wii, if it powers on or give a sign of life like the standby light is red then you adapter is busted.

if it didn't give any sign of life with the new adapter your wii's fuse is busted. time to call nintendo if you not familiar with solders and electronics

3. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    yeah that would have been my next step, but it began working about an hour or two after I posted. I don't know what it was though.

4. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    my ac adapter stopped working also. i just cut the cord and spliced it to the adapter from an atari. ive been using it like this for a year now with no issues.

5. Zetta_x

Member Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

United States
    OMG another PUNE modification? EPIC! Release it!

Haha, jk. Does the adapter from an atari really work for the wii adapter? You would imagine power differences of the wii and atari would rip through the atari adapter.

I'm going to have to find my atari gear [​IMG]