Wii #2902 - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (USA)

Fredy Garbagis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
game is super fun its nice that the characters have voices now and yes you can free roam around gotham city
I already played a couple hours on 360, but I'm really curious to see the treatment they gave to this version. Hopefully it's good and maybe 3DS will have it's first proper open worlded game. =P Amazing Spider-Man not having an open world on Wii/3DS was a big letdown for me....

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
game is super fun its nice that the characters have voices now and yes you can free roam around gotham city
I already played a couple hours on 360, but I'm really curious to see the treatment they gave to this version. Hopefully it's good and maybe 3DS will have it's first proper open worlded game. =P Amazing Spider-Man not having an open world on Wii/3DS was a big letdown for me....
the lego series of games have never really been different between consoles outside of graphics obviously cant say anything about the handheld version but from what i played of the 3ds demo the 3ds version is missing alot of th special effect that the console versions have.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the lego series of games have never really been different between consoles outside of graphics obviously cant say anything about the handheld version but from what i played of the 3ds demo the 3ds version is missing alot of th special effect that the console versions have.

Yup, but this version is a "dropframerate-pixelation, jaggies-fest"!

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
do we open the city up bit by bit?
yea the map opens up more as you play my favorite part so far is the random DC villians that appear in gotham between story missions like

sinestro and killer croc appearing then having to drive around gotham looking for them and then wooping there ass and unlocking them as playable characters

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks. ok, checkpoints. can i not load them from the batcave? i have to actually use the map to go to where the missions started!?

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks. ok, checkpoints. can i not load them from the batcave? i have to actually use the map to go to where the missions started!?
cant load them from the batcave i found i had to drive to arkam asylum when i wanted to continue my mission.

yup, i ignored the warning and restarted that mission stupidly! grrrrr

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
The handheld LEGO games(with the exception of the "console-perfect" PSP ports of Lego Star Wars 2, Indiana Jones 1 and Batman 1) are completely different from the console ones and, unfortunately, far worse.

In fact I was hoping that Lego HP for Vita could have been a port of the PS3 edition, but it turned out to be an upres port of the 3DS/PSP one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol