Wii #2879 - Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (Europe)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
FFKNM.jpg

Captain Morgan?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgane

http://www.captainmorgane.com/

It's one of those find-the-right-pixel games.

T

TheRealVisitor

This release is multi. At least German language is in it. "So Blonde" was a kind of fun too.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I played the DS version, it's amusing, but plagued with all the typical problems of an old school point & click adventure. The puzzle with the octopus made me want to kick puppies. Remember, kids, talk to each and every character in the game every five minutes or whenever you find a new item or you discover something new or every time you take a breath; whichever comes first.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's one of those find-the-right-pixel games.
no it's a point and click adventure game
That's what a point-and-click adventure game is. Finding the right parts of a screen to click and interact with, sometimes without any advice or hints at all.
No what you mean is a hidden object game, these are called point & click adventure games. They're different.

The DS one was decent but kinda felt like it was a homebrew port.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're still interacting with the environment by clicking things and interacting. It's the same thing--the application may be towards different ends, but it still comes down to it's nothing more than clicking a specific part of the screen and actions happen because of it.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just don't understand the actual gameplay of a point & click adventure, theres more to them than just clicking on things. There's investigating, problem solving & interacting with other characters. Hidden object games are just finding hidden objects.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You're still interacting with the environment by clicking things and interacting. It's the same thing--the application may be towards different ends, but it still comes down to it's nothing more than clicking a specific part of the screen and actions happen because of it.
The same is true for Microsoft Windows as well. Does that mean Windows are a point & click adventure game?

Reactions: 2 people

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw, there's actual gameplay to be had which isn't included in the context of Windows. You should be able to figure that out, yeah? What I'm saying is that, in the end, it does come down to interacting with scenes. It's a point-and-click. It's not an action game, nor is it a platformer, or anything else.

If you're taking the post seriously, and not for its outstretched humour... perhaps you should reevaluate how you read people's posts.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw, there's actual gameplay to be had which isn't included in the context of Windows. You should be able to figure that out, yeah? What I'm saying is that, in the end, it does come down to interacting with scenes. It's a point-and-click. It's not an action game, nor is it a platformer, or anything else.

If you're taking the post seriously, and not for its outstretched humour... perhaps you should reevaluate how you read people's posts.
As well as not knowing the difference between an hidden object game and an point & click adventure game, you don't know the difference between humour and none humour.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"