Wii #2861 - PokÃPark 2: Wonders Beyond (USA)

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very much improved over the first one. I like the fighting style used in this game over the previous game.
And it's finally in English! I hated having to help my little brother everytime he didn't know what to do because he can't read the words...
.-.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice looking game but i would rather have a PBR game with 5th and like the n64 version stadium's mind you.

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I suppose it was clear sicne development that this game should come out in the us....last story isnt still, right?

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried this on Dolphin yet?

(I'm assuming the video was made with Dolphin because it's in 720p and the Wii can only output 480p, but I'm not positive.)

Edit: Hm. Their wiki says it doesn't work, but I thought the Wii could only output 480.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried this on Dolphin yet?

(I'm assuming the video was made with Dolphin because it's in 720p and the Wii can only output 480p, but I'm not positive.)

Edit: Hm. Their wiki says it doesn't work, but I thought the Wii could only output 480.
its your typical PR stuff just like when game developers clean up and put game screen shots in a much higher resolution then the game can output they have been doing that stuff for years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended