Wii #2810 - DreamWorks Super Star Kartz (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Nov 29, 2011.

Nov 29, 2011
  1. Tempbot
    OP

Contributor Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip
    United Kingdom
    ^^wiirelease-5630^^

2. SS4

Member SS4 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Man i checked some vids and the tracks are as wide as football field, the game looks super ez mode kinda like car 2 were the car were so slow it was boring.

There are maybe 2 or 3 char id like to play at but i guess ill just pass on this game. Those with young gamers at home might want to look that up though.

3. ThatOtherPerson

Newcomer ThatOtherPerson Advanced Member

Canada

Holy coincidence, Batman! I just got Madagascar Kartz for PS3 a couple days ago (don't judge me. It was a small download.) and at first glance it's basically the exact same game. It even had Shrek and the blue guy from monsters vs Aliens along with a track from each of their movies. Except it's nowhere near as painful slow as this and the tracks aren't as wide. Ditto what SS4 said. It seems like this was made specifically to be as toddler friendly as possible.

4. saulopp
    This message by saulopp has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 8, 2016.
    Nov 30, 2011
  5. RJ Sly 95

Member RJ Sly 95 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    High Impact Games has really reached the bottom :( They started with one of the best PSP games and now they're doing shitty tie-in...