Wii #2763 - Rayman Origins (USA)

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Comes up as 'disk cannot be read' on my wii with wiikey.

Anyone know why?

did you ever update your Wiikey for the NSMB Update?
Which Version do you have? I or II?

oh and, you know this is the NTSC Version, not PAL..maybe thats why it dosnt show up on your PAL Wii?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tintin has an AP which check the language change, it worked when forcing english.
Try forcing english on PAL wii too?

It should work as long as you don't patch anything, so I think the best way is to use "game default" for the language, and not "Console default".

Edit: My bad, it was Kirby

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is great. Had the demo on PS3 and this is surprising right on par graphics wise, sure it is SD, but not a lamo port but an actual wii creation with visuals at or near the systems best. This and Zelda will keep me busy through the end of the year.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Game has no protection crediar confirmed it http://wiird.l0nk.or...6.html#msg76366 .
It also supports wiimote, wiimote with nunchuck and the classiccontroller!

Nintendo could really learn from UBISoft here as the last two kirby games and the donkey kong game all didn't support the CC!

Oh and of course the game works fine on SNEEK and is great!

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone else have lag with the DEMO video? the ingame plays just fine.. not a big problem, just wondering if anyone else saw this issue. thanks.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not the biggest Rayman fan, but this game has been getting some phenomenal praise, and there are no rabbids, thank god for that.
I wouldn't mind trying it but I'm not interested in acquiring the game in any way.

That being said, depending on how the developers handled the wii version, this might emulate beautifully in Dolphin to provide an adequate PC version of the game.

roubagalinhas

Trophies
XP
Country
my nunchuk is acting weird, sometimes when i press right it doesn't respond
it is only happening with this game
Im not aware of any issues with the game, sounds like you need a new nunchuk, or turn the wiimote sideways and mario/dk it up.

definitely my nunchuk is fine. it is working perfectly for other games and i've tried a different nunchuk (3rd party, but good quality) on this game with the same result
i'm using a scrubbed version that has passed both the md-5 and sha-1 tests on wiibackupmanager, but just in case i'm going to get the full untouched iso

same results on usb loader gx and cfg usb loader, all default settings

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great game, even if it seems to have learned *A LOT* from DKCR. (And I wasn't a big fan of the original Rayman, so this is a good thing.)

I'm kinda not a fan of the sprites (way too 'Flash' looking) but the gameplay and lush backgrounds are wonderful, at least in the early going.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Comes up as 'disk cannot be read' on my wii with wiikey.

Anyone know why?

did you ever update your Wiikey for the NSMB Update?
Which Version do you have? I or II?

oh and, you know this is the NTSC Version, not PAL..maybe thats why it dosnt show up on your PAL Wii?

Oh, I didn't know there was an update for it, that's probably why.

NTSC versions usually still show up in the disk channel, they just won't play.

In the end I re-modded my wii, got the homebrew channel, and booted it through gecko OS without any troubles.

Thanks! I'll have to update it in the future.

D

Deleted User

Is the Wii and 360 version the same thing with a lower resolution? or does it have cut features?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Now this what the gaming industry was missing all the time...DAMN this game is funny and original!
IMHO tops Zelda SS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U