Wii #2741 - We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Europe)

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for that Blackace, I was thinking of getting this ironically for my grandmother's Assisted Living facility, they use a Wii for Wii Fit and the like for exercising.
I think they'd like this nice change of pace, and it looks like a game elderly people would like.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ho Ho Ho now we have your money!

lololololol, no.

Let me clarify something about my post above:
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, there is no way on Earth it's worth $20. ONLY consider "getting" it using the method I'm known for if you know either very young or very old people that would like it, that don't care or know what "piracy" in gaming terms is.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is weird.. this game was already release last year ...

Two years ago, actually, in november 2009, in the USA. Release #1716. But I thought it was supposed to come out last year in europe.. Anyway, whoever had any interest in this, here on GBAtemp, already has it, probably. It's allright for kids, but they quickly switch to another game.

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is weird.. this game was already release last year ...

Two years ago, actually, in november 2009, in the USA. Release #1716. But I thought it was supposed to come out last year in europe.. Anyway, whoever had any interest in this, here on GBAtemp, already has it, probably. It's allright for kids, but they quickly switch to another game.

nope..my kids hate this game sooooooooooooo much!

Chud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this game freeze up on the loading screen for anyone else?
confused.gif

The opening screen has that snow flake at the bottom and it just turns and turns forever and does nothing! Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this!
yes.gif

Thanks in advance!

-Chud-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: