Wii #2712 - Kirby's Return to Dreamland (USA)

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game and the nostalgia factor it has...I mean wow oh and the ultra caps are sick as hell. I have had no problems with this game downloaded it and ran it via USB Loader GX 2.3...cheers! :)

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I downloaded from 3 different sources but I get a "pink bar" at the bottom of the screen all the time. And if I press the Home-Button the game crashes :blink:.
Does someone know how to fix these problems?
why not force pal50... works fine here. i get the pink bar when i force it to pal60, so i use pal50

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I haven't touched my wii since Donkey Kong (almost one year ago). In this thread I read so many names of cios etc which I have never heard before and thaugt that I have to update. But after I changed the language to english in the system menu, the game runs without any new cios, loader or whatever. I started the game with an old Neogamma loader 15! I have just seen that the actual release is version 50. :D
So just change the language and try to play before trying anything else, if you have got problems.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone pm the name of a good RPG , by good I mean it has to be as GREAT as xenoblade chronicles lol I already played tails like last year I think

I fixed an issue with some of my games by running the d2x cios installer ......kirby is running fine for me , gonna play it now to see what I think ( I think it looks like a rip off of mario 3 )

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone pm the name of a good RPG , by good I mean it has to be as GREAT as xenoblade chronicles lol I already played tails like last year I think

Oh, you mean Mass Effect.

And I tried on whatever settings my Wii is running (I really don't know, it's been too long since I've updated anything on it) and it just kept looping after I pressed start. Kinda irritating. If anyone has whatever settings that got it working with USB Loader GX or uLoader then that'd be fantastic. CBA to look it up honestly.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I fixed an issue with some of my games by running the d2x cios installer ......kirby is running fine for me , gonna play it now to see what I think ( I think it looks like a rip off of mario 3)
Whaaaa...? Kirby's Return to Dreamland is the first Kirby title to return to its original style of gameplay in a long time. Kirby plays nothing like Mario does. =/

Reactions: 1 person

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No problem loading this using USBLGX on disc standard settings.
BTW this game is top quality. Crisp and clear graphics. fits the Wii and Nintendo perfect!

It's on my wishlist!

Despite my earlier post, I to am Having problems.
USB loader GX with Partial Nand emulation runs the game perfectly BUT a save game is not made.
USB loader GX with Nand emulation off results in the White screen after the Intro.

Using D2X v7 base 56 and also same result with base 57...

any solutions yet?

ramuth

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This game used to freeze after the title screen (after pressing button 2) using either USB Loader GX or Configurable USB Loader (outdated)

So I downloaded the latest USB Loader GX and updated all recommended IOS using 'Pimp My Wii 2.27'.

Now it works fine for me.

Details
System Menu: 4.3U
downloaded via: torrent
Name: Kirby's Return to Dream Land [WBFS] (SUKE01) {NTSC} [wiiGM]
size: 1.17 GiB (1254096896 Bytes)
filename: SUKE01.wbfs

Steven.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I'm using the last CFG usb loader, with the cios d2x v6 on slot 249 base 56. The game works perfect, except for the challenges. It randomly freezes when I'm standing in front of a challenge door, or even the copy abillity room if I remember correctly. Can someone help me?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got the Vimto repack version and burned it to a DVD. Disc channel shows an update, NeoGamma leads to a Error #001-Unauthorized device detected, but USBGecko loads the game fine and I beat four levels already with no problems.

However, it seems that trying to play to Ninja Dojo subgame freezes the Wii. So close...

roubagalinhas

Trophies
XP
Country
first i download a scrubbed version from wiisos, that was working fine
after that i download this repack release - still works fine

i haven't tested the challenges/minigames cause i dont have (yet) access to them

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gGLxNtOHyY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndfDHOuOObM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjYIqI9TCk

RPGPlayer88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, im using usb loader gx, and it plays fine normally, but when i try to do the arena, it makes a noise, goes black and loops the 2 seconds of music playing when i accessed it. any ideas?

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you havn't heard it yet, this game has a protection that will freeze the game sooner or later if the main.dol has been modified, it also does some cIOS checks.

So you can now either keep playing with your original or use sneek.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you havn't heard it yet, this game has a protection that will freeze the game sooner or later if the main.dol has been modified, it also does some cIOS checks.

i haven't seen it, 100% the entire thing not a single freeze using cfg loader and ios 249.

RPGPlayer88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

whats sneek? sorry, i am not as savvy as id like.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Simply said it allows you to run a NAND from either SD or USB and it also allows you to run games from USB, but since it works differently than cIOS basically all games just work.
It's a bit tricky to set up and if you can't have bootmii in boot2 it's also a bit harder to start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)